Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not blaming the ref on our poor performance but fuck me Maxwell should be investigated for bullshit calls especially the call before half time.

This dud should be removed and out of the game he even went upstairs for a possible try to the cows when hoppa grounded it infront of him .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he called "last tackle" for dogs when it was the 4th , Mbye put a kick and luckily Cootes knocked the ball.

also so many blatant forward passes went un penalized specially from Granville.

It was an ultimate rort despite our pathetic performance on the field.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not blaming the ref on our poor performance but fuck me Maxwell should be investigated for bullshit calls especially the call before half time.

This dud should be removed and out of the game he even went upstairs for a possible try to the cows when hoppa grounded it infront of him .
One call I didn't like was calling halftime after the tackled played had fed the ball to the dummy half. Its something I'm seeing more of these days - referees being quick to call halftime/fulltime.

Not a major thing, but if the ball is in play when the siren goes that tackle must be completed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
One call I didn't like was calling halftime after the tackled played had fed the ball to the dummy half. Its something I'm seeing more of these days - referees being quick to call halftime/fulltime.

Not a major thing, but if the ball is in play when the siren goes that tackle must be completed.
It's like he didn't want us to score before half time he must had a bet on it.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What about the penalty against Josh Morris for pushing the guy in the back trying to shield the ball out. That happens every single game & it is never penalised. That should have been a repeat set for us

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What about the penalty against Josh Morris for pushing the guy in the back trying to shield the ball out. That happens every single game & it is never penalised. That should have been a repeat set for us
What about when Morgan threw the ball away and the time keept going no penalty.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The other thing I noticed is that we don't get the advantage when a team knocks the ball on the refs quickly call for a scrum.

Here's what happened:

Tamalolo tried to offload the ball in a tackle and dropped it cold on the half way line. Tolman picked it up and ran 10-15m with only Coote chasing and the refs blows for a scrum. Killed the momentum, that is play on every day of the week.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Refs fuck every single team over somehow the ref standard is lower than poor and the head of refs is a deluded **** who makes up bullshit excuses rather than addressing the problem.
This ain't the game most of us onced loved its a joke

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogluva was suitably unimpressed by the new team of Laurel and Hardy ( a.k.a. Maxwell and James) who were as inept and predictable as our side was last night. Speaking of inept, Tony " My officials are beyond reproach and NEVER make a mistake, unless of course, I can't effectively hide it by saying there was vision unseen by the public which showed a different angle" Archer was at the ground along with Henry Perenara to watch his two right royally shaft us with some unbelievable decisions. Hope Tony had his hearing aid turned up and his coke bottle bi- focals on to hear the crowd reaction and see it with his own eyes. No doubt though his officials will get a glowing report and a gold star for their efforts.
Let's see......
Incorrect tackle count
Missed multiple forward passes from dummy half by Granville
Player throwing the ball away after an error, something we have been done for TWICE this year
The consistent and blatant offside by the Cowboys
The laying on our players to slow down the play the ball
The loitering in the ruck ( our side of it) by in particular the tag team hookers for the Cowboys
The blatant running off the ball by Feldt on our kick chasers ( yes believe it or not we did have kick chasers)

Of course as is the habit of these two officials the penalty count which was in favour of the Cowboys at half time took an even up in the second half with us coming out the eventual winners 8-6. Unfortunately other than a series of two back to back penalties in the first half which we did not capitalise on the others were not in areas shall we say that were beneficial to us, nor did they come when we were still in the game.

In saying this though they were not the sole reason for our loss (but played a part nonetheless) as our contributions with completion rates of 70%, time in possession of 45%, tackles in excess of 65 more than the Cows, 5 line drop outs many due to laziness on our part in retrieving kicks, and 11 errors were the only things we WON last night, but sadly those were on the negative side of the ledger rather than the positive.

Last edited:

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes it should mate - The TV runs the game.
If that is applied we could get a whistle being blown during a play the ball 3 meters out.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris penalised for a push yet 5 mins later Rona was pushed going up for a bomb while still in the air and Maxwell called a Cowboys ball

Status
Not open for further replies.