Matt Frawley times NRL arrival at perfect time to cash in on bizarre halves market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are worth what someone is willing to pay, and if he keeps up this form he will easily command that kind of money next season.
Thing is he looks a million bucks because mbye is shithouse. In the real world he's probably just your average halfback .. . We've been burnt too many times to pay a rookie big bucks.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how players just shine in top grade while they languish in nsw cup. Languish is strong but Frawley wasn't anything spectacular during his nsw cup stint.

Des is a lucky man. He's stumbled on gold... thank fuck mbye did the shoulder charge
Or the real issue is as I mentioned last year a lot ,if you played in nsw cup knowing Des will never pick you it would be hard to be motivated

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense. Did you make that up lol
Paul doesn't and won't print anything off the record. From what I know there is only few journo that are welcome at the dogs most at friends or fans.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul doesn't and won't print anything off the record. From what I know there is only few journo that are welcome at the dogs most at friends or fans.
His probably been burnt before and has learnt from past mistakes LOL

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing is he looks a million bucks because mbye is shithouse. In the real world he's probably just your average halfback .. . We've been burnt too many times to pay a rookie big bucks.
Frawley reminds me of Jeff Robson, he can win you games with calm organised approach, but won't win you a grand final.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
As we all painfully know , Des rarely drops anyone - even when they were playing pathetically bad eg TREX , he would have left Frawley to languish in reggies and then cut him loose like a shitty nappy . But the boys are a tight group and are good mates - so no one wanted to oust Lichaa or Mbye publically - even Reynolds was make to look ordinary . Now is different , now they can see with just little organisation and half a strategic kicking game - the dogs are competitive again :grinning: Its highly embarrasing to everyone concerned to see Frawley outplay Mbye so expect him to wear the no 20 for a while yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.