Matt Frawley times NRL arrival at perfect time to cash in on bizarre halves market

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frawley is currently worth around $500k a season. He is an organising half which is pretty rare, however he isn't dunce in attack as proved by that solo try the other week.

His worth is going to double after he is automatic selection in the number 7 for Australia vs Nz in a few weeks.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley is currently worth around $500k a season. He is an organising half which is pretty rare, however he isn't dunce in attack as proved by that solo try the other week.

His worth is going to double after he is automatic selection in the number 7 for Australia vs Nz in a few weeks.
500k ?? He's only payed 2 games no way is he worth that much .. Yet

Reactions: DT

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People need to stop complementing des on Frawley , we all know hes a shit face recruiter/ retainer/game selector ..His hand was forced..
The is no way in hell Frawley was going to play a single first grade game if Hoppa and Moses didnt get wiped at the same time .
I love you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the past the Bulldogs shut him out of everything so all he'd know is what others told him, and it was usually really bad.

Now days Des tells him everything but tells him what he can't print. Kent was saying that Des talks to him on the phone for hours then at the end says "you can't print any of that"

It's really changed his perspective on the Bulldogs.
Makes sense. Did you make that up lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes sense. Did you make that up lol
Nah. Paul Kent talked about it a few weeks back on NRL360. He didn't say anything about liking or hating the Bulldogs but he mentioned how they used to always shut their doors and not give the media anything and how lately he has long conversations with Des but that Des won't let him print most of it.

I remember a few years back when someone asked him why he hated the Bulldogs so much and he said "You don't know what I know". Never figured out what he was talking about.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yeah maybe, I believe we should show respect to all our opponents no matter who they are but next week we're playing the Raiders and there's plenty of sting in them :grinning:
I was being sarcastic. Our pack hasn't really dominated a team for a bloody long time.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well Frawley hasn't timed his run that well since he is not actually off contract until the end of next year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's amazing how players just shine in top grade while they languish in nsw cup. Languish is strong but Frawley wasn't anything spectacular during his nsw cup stint.

Des is a lucky man. He's stumbled on gold... thank fuck mbye did the shoulder charge

that shoulder charge was massive in grand scheme of things. it did the following:

1- Introduced us to the best half we ever had since Brett kimmorley
2- Turned our fucked up season around - 3 wins and counting since then.
3- Saved Des's career as a bulldogs coach.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just because we share the writers opinion doesn't mean 'he's read the kennel ' lol

He has a direct line to Des and the skipper sits next to him every week!

Talk about access

A

Alexander the Great

Paul Kents been very pro-Bulldogs of late.. I also think he's pretty honest as Journalists come when writing anything pro or anti dogs.
I have also noticed that on 360 as well. Huge change compared to a few years back.
Still a wanker tho

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because we share the writers opinion doesn't mean 'he's read the kennel ' lol

He has a direct line to Des and the skipper sits next to him every week!

Talk about access
It amuses me when a change is made or an opinion is offered and people say "must have read the kennel". Do people actually believe that? So many things are said on here that it covers ANYTHING that can happen.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's just hope Frawley doesn't read too much into these news stories and headlines ... he's two games into a first grade career and doesn't need these distractions.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It amuses me when a change is made or an opinion is offered and people say "must have read the kennel". Do people actually believe that? So many things are said on here that it covers ANYTHING that can happen.
Are you Paul Kent ?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
500k ?? He's only payed 2 games no way is he worth that much .. Yet
You are worth what someone is willing to pay, and if he keeps up this form he will easily command that kind of money next season.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next thing he gets poached and in typical Bulldog fashion we spend another five years in mundane madness.
We don't need a hektic half, just a dude who can play bloody football with simple logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.