Matt Burton consolidated thread

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burton big disappointment to me. Cleary could see he was out of his depth so moved May into half and pushed Burton to centre. I hear Burton played half in the Under 8's....that's why someone somewhere thought he was a half....but clearly ...on his performances without Cleary on the paddock, Burton is as much our saviour as Lachy Lewis is. Next year shaping up as no better. Should've went harder for SJ.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton big disappointment to me. Cleary could see he was out of his depth so moved May into half and pushed Burton to centre. I hear Burton played half in the Under 8's....that's why someone somewhere thought he was a half....but clearly ...on his performances without Cleary on the paddock, Burton is as much our saviour as Lachy Lewis is. Next year shaping up as no better. Should've went harder for SJ.
Cleary is just a shit coach blessed by great players. Your Burton take is trash.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Naden made 245 metres, how the fuck is this his first game?
He had a good intercept there which added 60-70m. Had a lot f ball. Made some errors aswell on the back of that. He isn’t a winger.
For the amount of time he’s been away from first grade played pretty good.
I was looking forward to this game to see how Burton went in the halves and was hoping Naden played centre. SuperCoach disappointed me again.
Naden showed some good footwork to beat defenders. He’s got some wheels.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, let’s just ignore all his other games at half and focus on the one where he plays centre and kicks the winning field goal.

This is one of the worst takes I’ve seen on this forum.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate don’t get pissed Phil Gould rubbed it in a few weeks ago and said that burton will be a better half than clearly, not if but when.
It was strange cos Phil said a couple times last night that may in the halves with luai is the best option for the panthers ATM. I Phil thought burton in the centre’s was more valuable to the team but man May looks ordinary.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
F85B0DAF-4A0B-4DF8-892A-25FEF6A562ED.jpeg

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
strongly disagree

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Malla

Reaction score
Troll

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1625277204825.gif

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Have you actually watched any of his games?
SJ is shit why was he dropped from the sharks?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
All time quote this one. Never gets old haha. Kudos to you for the laugh