Mark Hughes Open To Offers From Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed the boys at Talkin Sport yesterday and was happily surprised at Graham Hughes Response.

I asked - Now that there is an open position on the Bulldogs board & an open position of Recruitment Manager, would he and/or his brother Mark consider filling both roles.

His reply for himself filling the position on the board was a flat out "No"

BUT - He did say that his brother Mark was certainly open to offers regarding the Recruitment Manager's position.

Hopefully this might bring a bit of "Bulldog" back to the Bulldogs.

Your thoughts people.

Malla

Reaction score
Mark has no experience in this field of work I don't think so it would be stupid if he was expecting an offer without actually applying and going through the process.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mark has no experience in this field of work I don't think so it would be stupid if he was expecting an offer without actually applying and going through the process.
Mark has plenty of experience he was our recruitment officer around the time of Thurston and SBW and had just left Penrith as their recruitment officer I think he'd be perfect for us.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Maybe you were thinking it was a front office corporate recruiting role?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'll take him back. Gee's anyone will do in place of the clowns ruining our club now will do. Heck even @Nasheed is more qualified.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm open to offers too, but if I want the job, I'll go and chase the job not wait to be contacted.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No brainer mate - a big yes from me.

I brought it up in a thread a while back, has an obvious track record in recruitment/development and understands the culture etc.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lol go on.

Steve Wilson

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mark has one advantage over many other recruitment guy's, his brother Gary, who in his own right was and probably still is a gun judge when it comes to junior talent and where they should be at in there development according to age. Also Mark never buy's a kid of video or hearsay, will always watch the kid play live no matter where it is, before making decision.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything is an improvement on Noel Cleal

Malla

Reaction score
LOL clearly got my hughes's confused - I was thinking about Glen Hughes.

No more internet for me today.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Peter Mullholland would be great. He led our recruitment drive in 2008 for 2009 and the Raiders now..

other than him the current Storm guy, or Peter OSullivan at the Rorter$ if hes cleared .. they would be my top 3 recruitment managers..

if none of those are possible then Mark Hughes sounds good

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody remember when Des Hasler said no to Ma'a Nonu.

The flops also brushed Latrell Mitchell, Cameron Munster.....

Idiots

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn't a great coach but Kevin Moore certainly attracted some good players to the club. Ennis, Stagg, Pritchard, Morris, Halatau and others. He's obviously good at selling the club to outsiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.