News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The don’t really want to release him without a player swap and proper finances paid
Manly will probably just say 'Fuck *t' as this type of negotation for just Kyle Flanagan is so not worth it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even got bagged on NRL360 given how much they hate us that tells you how bad he has been going
Hasn’t that dog face mutt negative Nancy Steve Crawley charged his tune pretty quick
Last season he was flanagans biggest fan
Now he’s asking why manly would sign him lol
What a mutt

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No
No no no no
Those three is the middles who is off contract.

There is also the Saint George Tongan but it makes no sense to ship off a kid who they just swapped with 2 weeks ago.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those three is the middles who is off contract.

There is also the Saint George Tongan but it makes no sense to ship off a kid who they just swapped with 2 weeks ago.
they don’t have to be off contract
It’s all hinging on one domino to fall

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
they don’t have to be off contract
It’s all hinging on one domino to fall
That’s true but it makes things complicated. Wouso have to be a played lanky is happy to offload and doggs want long term.

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Gus is holding out and trying to get a $500,000.00 transfer fee out of Manly.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fark would we want Schuster?
He’s an unfit, injury prone effwit.
For 2024 we have Burton at 5/8, Crichton at full back, Alamoti and Xerri in the centres, Preston and Kikau in the 2nd row, Kiraz and JAC on the wings and Averillo as the backline back up.
Where the fark does Schuster fit in our roster? Halfback, that’s Oloapu’s to lose.

Always a Bulldog
Lock

Reactions: CCC

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How crazy that Manly want /need him more than we do. If we don't get something good in return I couldn't care if he hangs around for the rest of the year, pretty clear barring injury his 1st grade days are over here.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about lower grade Manly players?
We may be after someone coming through rather than a top 30.
If it is from the 30 I would much prefer Bullemor type player rather than a overpaid Prima-Donna like Schuster or an over the hill player like Woods

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t want to bag Kyle out because he tries so friggen hard every week.

But I will bag out his dad. This whole narrative of Kyle being upset about getting dropped is actually worrying for his mental health. He is honestly delusional if he thinks he is an NRL half and even more delusional if he thinks he has the right to be upset about getting dropped. Anyone with half a footy brain would admit he has been given more than enough chances with us.

I heard Shane last year saying Kyle was always an elite junior and it’s a matter of time before he proves that in the NRL. This guy needs to stop putting shit in his kids head and accept that life doesn’t pan out the way you want most of the time.
Apparently, daddy can coach his elite junior but what maybe 5 others (Robinson to CC) can't seem to get it right.....clearly the problem is the coaches

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There better be a “massive” announcement today or Tommorow like you said finchie. Don’t get our hopes out. I hope your right