Reaction score
If it was Latrell Mitchell would he have been charged

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Buzz getting on..not only is he speaking nonsense, he actually looks the part. He's Melon is sitting infront and below he's shoulders, and he's almost drowning in his oversized suit. God love him!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guy - he appears like he is trying really hard to take himself seriously and falling short every time.

I think the 1 match ban is good enough given he is more of a silly clown than a genuine threat in his behaviour.

Mahoney cracked me up with how spooked he was by the experience lol

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it was Latrell Mitchell would he have been charged

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
if it was Latrell, Reed would have been suspended for the rest of the season and Abdo would have named him Dally M player of the year

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hetho has so much potential, such a waste at the knights.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was a waste at the Bulldogs as well.

So much potential but just another player with all the talent in the world and without the mental ability to use it properly.
It was under Barrett though :tearsofjoy:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so has reed pled guilty to the 1k fine yet?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He started boxing at a very young age and is a devastating puncher mlx that in with a healthy dose of psychopath and TPJ would be asleep in minutes TPJ has heart of a pea.
Unpopular opinion on here but I like Jack, i too reckon he could fuck many "tough guys" up.

Hopefully he gets amongst it post footy.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of balls starting someone half your size. Why doesn’t this dumbcunt focus on improving his shithouse football career instead of picking fights after getting flogged
Tell that to @Berries 130kg fat fuck is picking on me cos I can fit into a L heritage jersey

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed when he left tbh, but he has done nothing since he left
I saw Gus talking about Hetho on one of the Nine footy shows. He said when Hetho was playing with us he asked Gus every week if he could fight Gallen. One day Gus told Hetho if he really wants to fight he'll take him to a boxing gym and he can get beaten up by some professionals. Hetho's response was "They can try". Another time Hetho rang Gus on a Sunday the day before training to tell him he was in a scuffle the night before because 4 guys tried to jump him (in a car park I think). Gus asked if he was alright and Hetho said yes he cleaned them up but he had a bit of bark off him. LOL.

Just saw the post above

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a waste at the Bulldogs as well.

So much potential but just another player with all the talent in the world and without the mental ability to use it properly.
Totally agree, but Hetherington is a fire cracker waiting to go off. If only he could control himself.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion on here but I like Jack, i too reckon he could fuck many "tough guys" up.

Hopefully he gets amongst it post footy.
Yeah don’t get me wrong he’s a deadshit but he can throw hands he would have been a way better boxer than he is a footballer. The toughest/ most dangerous man to ever play rugby league in my opinion is Gay and would literally kill most of today’s “tough guys” in a fist fight. Stereo types have little bearing on reality. Mark Guyer was a tough football player but couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was laughing lol. Bad taste for sure but it was nothing
He wasn't laughing, he was 'smiling with intent to fight', only Rothfield thought the intent was missing, but it wasn't missing, he was looking for a right brawl.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted very funny at the end
I saw Gus talking about Hetho on one of the Nine footy shows. He said when Hetho was playing with us he asked Gus every week if he could fight Gallen. One day Gus told Hetho if he really wants to fight he'll take him to a boxing gym and he can get beaten up by some professionals. Hetho's response was "They can try". Another time Hetho rang Gus on a Sunday the day before training to tell him he was in a scuffle the night before because 4 guys tried to jump him (in a car park I think). Gus asked if he was alright and Hetho said yes he cleaned them up but he had a bit of bark off him. LOL.

Just saw the post above
Gould also said Hetherington's KPI's were "off the chart", truly elite. Shame the brain isn't in the same league.

Always a Bulldog

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed showed a lot of restraint in the sheds if it was for real Reed could have had him charged with assault. Can’t see Hethrington as elite what am I missing there?