Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone know if these tickets have already gone on sale and are sold out.

I book a work trip around this time so i can attend the Friday game which has been the bulldogs two years in a row now.

On ticktek says "Allocation Exhausted", so just wanted to see if anyone knew if they open more tickets to public closer to the date or
if anyone knew of any available to purchase for doggies supporter wanting to sit with some other doggies supporters!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone know if these tickets have already gone on sale and are sold out.

I book a work trip around this time so i can attend the Friday game which has been the bulldogs two years in a row now.

On ticktek says "Allocation Exhausted", so just wanted to see if anyone knew if they open more tickets to public closer to the date or
if anyone knew of any available to purchase for doggies supporter wanting to sit with some other doggies supporters!
My group of friends bought ours months ago so might answer your question. Will be tough to get some but keep trying if only need one

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do we lose another home game to this bullshit again?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ticketek is saying public sold out - i must admit i hadn't even given tickets any thought. Bugger. Playing same night as the Gronks was never going to help that.

My best bet is for a corporate box invite. Might start dropping some hints around the place.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man, it says closer to the date more will be released but that time may have passed. Considering broncos have more than 50,000 members, it was always going to be hard with them playing the same night :confused: hopefully you can find some on Tixel!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nope raiders are at home for this game which is good for us so we dont have to play them in that shit hole Canberra
Only to play in another sh@t hole.... No seriously finally it is not a home game for us....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh man, it says closer to the date more will be released but that time may have passed. Considering broncos have more than 50,000 members, it was always going to be hard with them playing the same night :confused: hopefully you can find some on Tixel!
AND it isn't even a Gronkos home game even though it is played at their home ground, so why should they get the lions share? Then again entertainment is pretty light on in Qld unless you want to see the Gronks play on their customary Thursday or Friday night.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how did you go @LucasFitzo ?
No good mate, i ended up booking my work trip in Brisbane for the week just past instead and got tickets from work to the Dolphins/Manly game in the Dolphins section, which was a good game to watch. Just was sooo expensive to take the extra night up there for the Friday with Accom/Tickets which i have to pay for not work from Friday 5pm haha