Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ciro plays his pet at number 1 next game and he plays his usual shit game then the bulldogs pages should be smashed by all of us with comments and boo them off the field. Can’t accept this backwards mediocre team not pushing for improvement. Because we had Flanagan we missed out on Reynolds back a few years ago. No number 7 is worrying for 2024
The problem is mate those involved in the club now, didn’t make the Reynolds/Flanagan, Waddell, Thompson, TPJ, and a few of these other player decisions, so it would be a bit harsh to boo them, their in the same boat as us, no choice but to wait until their contracts time out.

Yes the Perham decision every week is an odd one, but CC still might think he’s the better of a bad bunch, at least they’ve moved Wilson to FB in cup to see how he goes, so they’re obviously aware he’s not working out ..

We have no 7 because there’s very little 7’s available, just about every clubs after one … we just have to be patient, I’m sure they’re onto it.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oooohhh FFS!!!!!!!
Tim fk’n MAY!!!!

This club makes me SICK sometimes!
I’ll never stop supporting but I’ll be praying that whatever the reason is, he can’t put a jersey on and take the field. I’m sorry, I have a right to feel whatever way I want and I feel I don’t want to take my child to any game that he is wearing our jersey.

I “still” had/have faith in GUS and CC and the direction they are leading us, but if May fk’n signs my trust is goi g to be broken. Ain’f gonna lie.
Tim May? he was an excellent off spinner and took loads of Test wickets for the Aussies.

Now Tyrone May on the other hand…

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree with get rid of Thompson. Bro, how can you be called Go the Doggies and a Kennel immortal with a titans avatar lol take that shit off. Every bulldog supporter on here with another teams avatar (except for @dogluva who has a memorial avatar) is a fkn clown. You are acting like fkn children. Wah wah wah I don’t like the coach so I’m supporting another team…Wah Wah Wah we lost Avo so I’m supporting another team …Wah Wah Wah Gus is a myth and blocked me on Twitter. Blah fkn blah.
You are right, this club has broken fans like myself. The reactions have been over the top and childish.

Have to patient and hope Ciraldo comes good. It feels like we are stuck in this never ending rebuild cycle. The performances is why there is all the frustration. Certain players are throwing another coach under the bus.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are right, this club has broken fans like myself. The reactions have been over the top and childish.

Have to patient and hope Ciraldo comes good. It feels like we are stuck in this never ending rebuild cycle. The performances is why there is all the frustration. Certain players are throwing another coach under the bus.
Don’t break bro - we will be back. I reckon Ciro comes good. His biggest strength has been to not look for any excuses when there has been plenty / injuries, poor refereeing etc. IMO, we are a few players short of a decent team but Gus will be trying to get the best that’s out there. His junior recruitment is second to none - he just needs to pull a seven and some props out his ass to support the development of the young fellas. But don’t give up bro.

Last edited:

BLEEDING BLUE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just heard on the ESL program by sky news reporter Jenna brooks, says rumours just don’t go away and that Luke Thomson is being heavily linked with Wigan warriors.

Also that there is 3 clubs in the ESL Chasing the services of Justin Holbrook and surprisingly one of those clubs is Warrington wolfs even with the strong start of the wolfs under Daryl Powell.

Oh also forgot to mention that May has reportedly signed a 3 year deal with the dogs.

Looks like the ESL program reported Jenna Brooks incorrectly

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t break bro - we will be back. I reckon Ciro comes good. His biggest strength has been to not look for any excuses when there has been plenty / injuries, poor refereeing etc. IMO, we are a few players short of a decent team but Gus will be trying to get the best that’s out there. His junior recruitment is second to none - he just needs to pull a seven and some props out his ass to support the development of the young fellas. But don’t give up bro.
We won't be back until Ciro is gone. Ciro in naught but the plaque on an unbrushed tooth. He must go...and Gus must go for hiring him.
#sackthehacks

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s okay to not support the dogs and be on here, I don’t get it but I understand that fans from other clubs want to hang out with us because we are cool and this forum shits on their own teams one! But to pretend to be a dogs fan and hope that we lose and have an avatar of another club is some fkn bitch shit. If I was a mod, I would be in a banning frenzy lol
I meant two club fans, especially ones that have their other club in avatar. No true doggies fan needs another team. FACT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lots of words but all I heard was blah blah blah I’m a whiny little bitch
No, I am a sensible fan who is trying to fix this club while you bury your head in the sand and by doing so enable its ever escalating decline. You should do better than this, Nate. Your club needs you!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT HAPPENING!!

Sky News UK based their reports on what well known complete spud Tony Adams (aka WWOS Mole) wrote mid April 2023.

In that article he claims that the Wigan Warriors have tabled Thompson an offer.

Only one problem.... THEY DIDN'T.

After following it up, it has been confirmed as BS.

1687504354207.png

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
why are we signing tyrone may? i can't see any positives.
I personally don’t agree with his antics but he could be the link we don’t have between forwards and backs. He is also a good utility can play forwards and backs. Required these days with concussion protocols.