Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard on the ESL program by sky news reporter Jenna brooks, says rumours just don’t go away and that Luke Thomson is being heavily linked with Wigan warriors.

Also that there is 3 clubs in the ESL Chasing the services of Justin Holbrook and surprisingly one of those clubs is Warrington wolfs even with the strong start of the wolfs under Daryl Powell.

Oh also forgot to mention that May has reportedly signed a 3 year deal with the dogs.

Last edited:

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was always going back to the ESL.. Is this for next year? If it is, it doesn't help our cap situation as he was off contract anyway, but it just confirms what we all knew would happen.
Yes unfortunately it’s for next season that’s what was mentioned.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was always going back to the ESL.. Is this for next year? If it is, it doesn't help our cap situation as he was off contract anyway, but it just confirms what we all knew would happen.
I'm positive Thompson's money was allocated and spent shortly after Gould got here.
There's been fuck all output from him since he arrived. No return even if he was half cost. The fact he's going back to the ESL says it all.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm positive Thompson's money was allocated and spent shortly after Gould got here.
There's been fuck all output from him since he arrived. No return even if he was half cost. The fact he's going back to the ESL says it all.
Yeah he's been a disappointing signing. I think even Thompson would admit that. I hope he can do well in the ESL and stay healthy..

It should free up 700k or so. Maybe most of that was used to sign Crichton as like you said, Gus knew Thompson was never being re-signed but either way we should still have plenty of cap space. The only problem is there are very few options worth signing on the market. We need someone to break their contract.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get Holbrook and get rid of Thompson.
Agree with get rid of Thompson. Bro, how can you be called Go the Doggies and a Kennel immortal with a titans avatar lol take that shit off. Every bulldog supporter on here with another teams avatar (except for @dogluva who has a memorial avatar) is a fkn clown. You are acting like fkn children. Wah wah wah I don’t like the coach so I’m supporting another team…Wah Wah Wah we lost Avo so I’m supporting another team …Wah Wah Wah Gus is a myth and blocked me on Twitter. Blah fkn blah.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was bound to happen, he hasn't provided value for money so there was little grounds for him to be extended.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson made of glass..
No way he was ever going to be re-signed.

Also, I'm not surprised about Holbrook.
He hasn't delivered the results at the Titians.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you take May on JR money?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would you take May on JR money?
Was never a fan. I guess would be the best utility at the club. But I just don’t rate his game and I don’t like his face :p lol

Looks like a settling move instead of a smashing it out of the park move. If he is for a smaller contract not a bad pick up because can cover a few positions off the bench. But anything over a few 100k and I’d cringe.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was never a fan. I guess would be the best utility at the club. But I just don’t rate his game and I don’t like his face :p lol

Looks like a settling move instead of a smashing it out of the park move. If he is for a smaller contract not a bad pick up because can cover a few positions off the bench. But anything over a few 100k and I’d cringe.
Thats exactly how I feel.. Might solve our attacking issue at lock but I don't know how strong his defense is.

If he is a cheapie then what the heck but you said it nicely... its settling... another Perham signing.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard on the ESL program by sky news reporter Jenna brooks, says rumours just don’t go away and that Luke Thomson is being heavily linked with Wigan warriors.

Also that there is 3 clubs in the ESL Chasing the services of Justin Holbrook and surprisingly one of those clubs is Warrington wolfs even with the strong start of the wolfs under Daryl Powell.

Oh also forgot to mention that May has reportedly signed a 3 year deal with the dogs.
That’s fkn gross!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with get rid of Thompson. Bro, how can you be called Go the Doggies and a Kennel immortal with a titans avatar lol take that shit off. Every bulldog supporter on here with another teams avatar (except for @dogluva who has a memorial avatar) is a fkn clown. You are acting like fkn children. Wah wah wah I don’t like the coach so I’m supporting another team…Wah Wah Wah we lost Avo so I’m supporting another team …Wah Wah Wah Gus is a myth and blocked me on Twitter. Blah fkn blah.
Ban any **** that supports anyone other than the dogs!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oooohhh FFS!!!!!!!
Tim fk’n MAY!!!!

This club makes me SICK sometimes!
I’ll never stop supporting but I’ll be praying that whatever the reason is, he can’t put a jersey on and take the field. I’m sorry, I have a right to feel whatever way I want and I feel I don’t want to take my child to any game that he is wearing our jersey.

I “still” had/have faith in GUS and CC and the direction they are leading us, but if May fk’n signs my trust is goi g to be broken. Ain’f gonna lie.