Luke Thompson starting at Prop.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get rid of him and Jacko and throw the bank at Haas.

Haas is worth 2 forwards and any team with Kikau/Haas/TPJ will be unstoppable.

Get it done u Fcukz for the sake of this club! Fly SBW on a mercenary mission!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He plays hard but runs too straight and fast into the line. He uses no footwork and never looks to offload, fend or hit and spin..

He almost never puts a shot on in defence or intimidates anyone. He's the opposite of James Graham.. He's just another forward. If any club will pay more than half of his deal, Gus should move him on. King is outperforming him and he's on the minimum this season.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen a prop criticised for running to fast and straight into the line hahaha

He’d be way better in a good side like I’ve said before. Not strugggle street.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the first time I’ve ever seen a prop criticised for running to fast and straight into the line hahaha

He’d be way better in a good side like I’ve said before. Not strugggle street.
He gets fuck all post contact metres though because he's not big or strong enough. Graham ran hard and fast but he used footwork and had skill. Thompson is a battering ram on 700k plus that doesn't intimidate anyone, get offloads or tackle busts. He's a solid player that tries hard, but not much else.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It made me laugh last week the thread about him being captain and how good it was. It’s like people are dreaming he’s going to be James Graham 2.0 just because he’s also a Pom.
He has all the physical advantages over Graham to be better Speed, strength etc.

Graham was an out and out footballer with brains and more heart than half this side combine.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He has all the physical advantages over Graham to be better Speed, strength etc.

Graham was an out and out footballer with brains and more heart than half this side combine.
2 things.

Your answer covers a huge thing: not calling Thompson a pussy. I don’t think he’s committed after shit years here,
Covid crap probz misses home and the reality is he hasn’t remotely lived up to the hype or pay packet. He knows it. Nrl knows it. He’s a solid nrl player. Not elite. He was the shit in uk.

Second issue. James graham had a different era but also a heart and balls of few others. Ultimate competitor.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sadly it’s not going to happen though. He’s been here 2 years. He barely cracks 100m. It was a panic signing by a board trying to save themselves, he was never going to be the marquee that would bring other players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 things.

Your answer covers a huge thing: not calling Thompson a pussy. I don’t think he’s committed after shit years here,
Covid crap probz misses home and the reality is he hasn’t remotely lived up to the hype or pay packet. He knows it. Nrl knows it. He’s a solid nrl player. Not elite. He was the shit in uk.

Second issue. James graham had a different era but also a heart and balls of few others. Ultimate competitor.
NSW cup is tougher than ESL.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has nothing in attack and his defence is fucking embarrassing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love the guy, but he just doesn't fit our shit style of play. Alot of you give old mate shit about playing him on the edge, but honestly I'd play him right edge next week and move Pangai to middle. Nothing to lose