News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You could find any fringe prop in the NRL that would do a better job that him, oh wait we already have in Liam Knight who shits all over this myth.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way Thompson is better than any of the Roosters props out there tonight. Even Egan Butcher the makeshift prop is better than him.

That May who I've never seen before shits all over Thompson and he is a fringe first grader at the Chooks.

All Gus has to do to replace this guy is find a fringe first grader from pretty much any club in the NRL.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought She-Rex Williams was the worst forward signing we made , at least he played 80 games over 4 years , or should I say appeared in .
I was on the hill at Belmore when we lost to the sharks and he just didn't seem interested , the fans were giving it him big time. I overheard a doggies supporter say he knew William's uncle as they went to the same church and even the uncle use to get stuck into him for be lazy as.......

Thompson was called the best prop in the world before we signed him. I had to you tube his highlights when we signed him and granted he carved up the opposition but NSW Cup defence is better than ESL. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt because of injuries and suspensions but the last we see of him the better