SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rate Dearden as the best 6 in the game, would loved to have signed him... But blokes a Cowboys, would have been odd seeing him in another jersey now.
dearden was never leaving qld, we're just gonna have to manage with what we have for now

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The response of someone without a good argument. Twinturbo is spot on. Unless you know what was said in Gus’ meeting with AFB, saying it’s dumb not to offer him a deal is… err dumb.
no it means I cbf arguing on here........

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Suck my dick cock sucker every time you haven’t got a comeback you have a sook.
nice guy you got the reading comprehension of a blind migrant child, I don't need a come back ffs.

I said we're not spending money on forwards. Okunbor, Waddell, Davey, Pele, Thompson and TPJ are all gone from last season and all we've added is Curran and a few bargain bin signings like Famasalami and Knight. We were undermanned in the forwards last season and it's even worse now yet we're spending even less money there. Any established forward that pops up on the market is then deemed "to expensive" only to then have "there's no forwards available" excuse thrown back in our faces.

I don't understand why you're waffling on about not knowing what's going on behind the scenes and other rubbish when this is all publicly available information. Do you think the club has made some secret signings they haven't told anyone about? :tearsofjoy:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nice guy you got the reading comprehension of a blind migrant child, I don't need a come back ffs.

I said we're not spending money on forwards. Okunbor, Waddell, Davey, Pele, Thompson and TPJ are all gone from last season and all we've added is Curran and a few bargain bin signings like Famasalami and Knight. We were undermanned in the forwards last season and it's even worse now yet we're spending even less money there. Any established forward that pops up on the market is then deemed "to expensive" only to then have "there's no forwards available" excuse thrown back in our faces.

I don't understand why you're waffling on about not knowing what's going on behind the scenes and other rubbish when this is all publicly available information. Do you think the club has made some secret signings they haven't told anyone about? :tearsofjoy:
You say a lot of shit and change your wording accordingly.
My answer is simple you have no fucking idea on why or how the club operates simple.
You think lulu would be a good signing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%

Booth
Marshall

There is a whole host of young talented forwards coming thru. Except wankers like 04 dickwart, The *** Dogs and Polly waffle whine, bitch and moan because they are low IQ.
You're relying on kids to play a man's game without appropriate support. Absolute disaster waiting to happen. Fuck you bitch.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro sites Pele, Davey and Okunbor as forwards we’ve lost….
Did they play in the forwards for us in 23 season or not? Yes, they aren’t good but the bloke was explicitly stating the depth we lost in the mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.