SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he stays at Cows, which I also agree is likely, that will push JT out.
Also agree that priority should be AFB. Offer the **** 1.3mil lol
I agree with you about offering AFB, grandma’s best silverware..
Regarding JT..I have spoken to him in Townsville twice and both times he said he would be in North Queensland for ever..why leave paradise..
I get that..no intent on leaving Port Douglas..but then again..no one is offering me life changing coin to move south..lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragons fans pretty confident they have AFB.
Tiger fans confident they’ve nabbed Luai.

Maybe it’s time for Gus to ruin their party lol
Dragon fans dellusonal. We're favourites for AFB, Tiger Luai, even tho I want both.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope we get afb hope that danny weidler right wat he said and we got him luai off to tigers so im not worried about him

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign Luai, we would probably do something stupid like make him a hooker or fullback!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
don't see why panthers would even need klemmer anyway
It's really just a fuck you to the rest of the comp 'we are so good at developing all of our talent, that we can make these luxury trades and signings'. Knights and Tigers have Klemmer and they need him starting. Panthers get him and will be like your a bench prop mate, you might get 40mins if your lucky haha

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's really just a fuck you to the rest of the comp 'we are so good at developing all of our talent, that we can make these luxury trades and signings'. Knights and Tigers have Klemmer and they need him starting. Panthers get him and will be like your a bench prop mate, you might get 40mins if your lucky haha
Reminds me of 2004, we had the luxury of Jonathan Thurston, SBW and Roy Asotasi coming off the bench - not sure if there will ever be a better quality bench in league history

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandy Alexander has thrown water on the article stating that the Panthers were considering swapping Klemmer and Galvin for Luai. He said it’s completely made up fwiw.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So all of a sudden panthers pull money out of there asses to resign luai thought they had no money nrl is a joke now whos rigging the system

Status
Not open for further replies.