SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Let’s hope we don’t miss all of our targets..
ABF ends up at Dragons
Luai ends up at Tigers
Not sure if we are in for Dearden,but I think he stays at the Cows.
All these are looking more likely by the day
We have to go bigger on one of them…and I think that is AFB
If he stays at Cows, which I also agree is likely, that will push JT out.
Also agree that priority should be AFB. Offer the **** 1.3mil lol

Malla

Reaction score
Sorry mate I need malla to confirm a few articles on the internet first so his little dick feels slightly bigger…
I will confirm if you can confirm Luai would be an elite recruit

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we meeting both Luai and AFB then we must be able to afford both

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah true so does anyone know if we met luai today or not cause media would have all been over it if true

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
I've been waiting for Cronulla to have a crack at him. They got rid of Moylan and now Tracey so it looks like they're making room to me. It's just a guess though.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been waiting for Cronulla to have a crack at him. They got rid of Moylan and now Tracey so it looks like they're making room to me. It's just a guess though.
You’d think so, or they’re happy to go forward with Hynes and Trindall in the halves. They may have good juniors who aren’t far off NRL level too?

The worrying thing for me is I can see us signing Luai because of his relationship with Ciro and mostly Critta. They’re besties right? Not only do I not want Luai, it will just cement this terrible taint of Penrith players winning comps, then joining Bulldog for a paycheck.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are a strong chance for Luai because I think we sit in the middle of the success v money scenario. Panthers offer $850k and success, Tigers offer $1.2M but limited success, and I reckon we offer $1M and potential for success with what Gus and CC are trying to build. That’s the extra money on top of what Panthers offer, he has plenty of mates at the Dogs and potential for success. Personally, I’d like to see us go hard for AFB, May and or another good middle.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wont get luai move on his tigers bound there offers to big for us we dont pay overs

Status
Not open for further replies.