Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not enough lol
Yeah I know, it would be good to have a top line centre like Manu or Gagai. But I checked and most teams don't have two great centres and a fair few teams only have average centre pairings. Obviously Panthers have May and Tago, Knights Best and Gagai and Souths Wrighton and Graham.

Obviously Xerri may need time to adjust but Kiraz has been great at centre and breaking the line. The good thing with Xerri is that he is solid and fast so they should break the line.

But we also have the option of playing Taaffe at fullback and Crichton at centre which would be pretty good pairing with Kiraz. I am also interested to see how Jeral Skelton and especially Ethan Quai-Ward go as I heard some good wraps.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes.

But why would you? Well, it gets you to play over 30 players, which considering we used 35 players last season can be an advantage.

Always a Bulldog
We played 35 players, but I don't recall us even playing a development player.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We played 35 players, but I don't recall us even playing a development player.
2 dev players were injured for most of the year & one transferred to Wests & the other being O'Neill played mostly JF with a couple of NSWCup games.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 dev players were injured for most of the year & one transferred to Wests & the other being O'Neill played mostly JF with a couple of NSWCup games.
I don't think any were a chance of playing fg in 2023. Hoping to see Matalavea Booth in NSW cup at some stage next year,He is a giant