LOL middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
they've been missed out on the LOL threads, but they are also going down :grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i actually feel sorry for them...

they are the only team we deserve to lose to

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
bye bye boro!

Only team i dont give a toss about is West Brom lol. They keeping going up and down every year or two it aint funny. Should be a limit of once every 3 yrs lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
bye bye boro!

Only team i dont give a toss about is West Brom lol. They keeping going up and down every year or two it aint funny. Should be a limit of once every 3 yrs lol
lol they're too good for the championship but too crap for the epl :p only liked em when bryan robson coached em

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i only like them cuz we get 6 points from them :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's poor form to take pleasure in anyone getting relegated, especially if you guys go for the Big 4 teams who never have a chance of getting relegated.

Having your team get relegated is one of the worst feelings you will ever have as a supporter.

Put simply, the most of you don't support football teams that ever go through anything like this so to laugh at teams getting relegated is just pure arrogance.

Even if you completely hate a team, for me you wouldn't want to see them get relegated if you played in the same division, you would prefer to play them two times a season so you could have derbies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
actually united have been relagated numerous of times ben

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
also i was not making fun of middlesbrough, was just making sure they weren't left out of the LOL <insert relagated team> threads

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
actually united have been relagated numerous of times ben
Bobii please, you know what I mean. Have you come close to enduring a relegation dog fight as a United fan?

All of that was when football was football. Now it is a business and the big 4 are not a chance of getting relegated for at least a decade or more.

So since none of you (as almost all of you support Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or United) know what it's like to go through a relegation battle and conveniently all support top 4 teams then don't be so arrogant and ignorant as to take pleasure in smaller clubs getting relegated simply because they aren't mega corporations the size of the big 4 and City.

(This is not aimed directly at you Bobii :p)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
is it our fault, our clubs are succesful ben? should we be punnished? i wouldn't say newcastle and middlesbrough are small clubs, i don't really make fun of clubs like hull and stoke when they get relegated cause it's a struggle for em. these two teams it's just a fall from grace

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dw Btrainben, i support Crystal Palace, they are a good chance of being relegated from second division :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is it our fault, our clubs are succesful ben? should we be punnished? i wouldn't say newcastle and middlesbrough are small clubs, i don't really make fun of clubs like hull and stoke when they get relegated cause it's a struggle for em. these two teams it's just a fall from grace
No it's not anyone's fault Bobii. I'm not saying don't enjoy your success am I?

I'm simply saying put things in perspective. I don't think it's fair for fans of the big 4 teams to laugh at teams getting relegated when they aren't in the same situation as every other team in England in that they haven't been through a relegation scrap for decades.

It's the whole people in glass houses theory.

Newcastle are a complete story of mismanagement and have fallen mightily since Bobby Robson was in charge but Boro are a smaller club and have never been high flyers aside from one flukey FA Cup final appearance over a decade ago.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dw Btrainben, i support Crystal Palace, they are a good chance of being relegated from second division :p
There you go and only 4 years ago or something they were in the EPL.

What you have gone through as a Palace fan is a bleak reality almost every other fan of an English club has to go through.

Not everyone can win EPL titles each year or play in the Champions League.

Some fans are just happy to be in the EPL or even the Championship. And to take pleasure in a team getting relegated when you are a fan of a big 4 team is in poor taste IMO.

Don't worry Berries, as a City fan, I know what it's like to be relegated plenty of times.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
newcastle was a gr8 team once upon a time, they have no1 else to blame but themselves. shoddy management should be sacked. i feel for their supporters

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
No it's not anyone's fault Bobii. I'm not saying don't enjoy your success am I?

I'm simply saying put things in perspective. I don't think it's fair for fans of the big 4 teams to laugh at teams getting relegated when they aren't in the same situation as every other team in England in that they haven't been through a relegation scrap for decades.

It's the whole people in glass houses theory.

Newcastle are a complete story of mismanagement and have fallen mightily since Bobby Robson was in charge but Boro are a smaller club and have never been high flyers aside from one flukey FA Cup final appearance over a decade ago.
it's not just the big 4, i'm sure every club has a laugh, joke at clubs being relegated. singling out the top 4 cause they just cause they are succesful and don't have to suffer the process of relegation is bs(i'm sorry). cause if they ever were, for some reason or another every club will laugh, jibe and insult em.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There you go and only 4 years ago or something they were in the EPL.

What you have gone through as a Palace fan is a bleak reality almost every other fan of an English club has to go through.

Not everyone can win EPL titles each year or play in the Champions League.

Some fans are just happy to be in the EPL or even the Championship. And to take pleasure in a team getting relegated when you are a fan of a big 4 team is in poor taste IMO.

Don't worry Berries, as a City fan, I know what it's like to be relegated plenty of times.

It is harsh :(. Though i love the stories foriegn fans come up with how they began to support one of the Big Four teams. **** off you just selected one cause you knew they would win sooner or later :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it's not just the big 4, i'm sure every club has a laugh, joke at clubs being relegated. singling out the top 4 cause they just cause they are succesful and don't have to suffer the process of relegation is bs(i'm sorry). cause if they ever were, for some reason or another every club will laugh, jibe and insult em.
I don't think that is BS. If it's something that you haven't or will never go through then how can you laugh at someone getting relegated when you don't have any perspective?

What is your experience as a United fan? 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 1st, 1st, 1st....... (Just an example, not real positions)

It's like if some billionaire points and laughs at a bum on the street. That isn't in the greatest taste is it?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is harsh :(. Though i love the stories foriegn fans come up with how they began to support one of the Big Four teams. **** off you just selected one cause you knew they would win sooner or later :p
:grinning:

Haha. Exactly. Like, wow, what a coincidence, it just so happens Manchester United, Arsenal or Liverpool are/were really successful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.