List of players the Bulldoggs club RUiNED

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron Woods one of the fiercest props in the game? At his peak I’d concede that he had a good offload and could make some metres but I think fierce is stretching the facts beyond the realms of credulity.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Kerrod Holland:
The best attacking player of 2018 and considered a future Australian rep by peopl here on the kennel.
Marketable. Sexy. World at his feet. A match winner in literally his first game.
Earnt a 450k a year contract under Des (when salary cap was lower so like 700 in todays world) which reflected bith his value and potential.
In comes Pay the jahash and decides to use him as a utility, switching sides on both centre and wing. Fullback. Even a hooker! And a half?
The guy was so mismanaged he quit the game. He couldn’t bring himself to play against the doggs. Was a shell of his former self and a real tragedy.
Kerrod Holland - hahaha out of the 850+ players to make first grade he gets a mention. He was barely a first grader. Not the worst but a backup player at best. Considered by one person (you)to be a future Australian rep. Lol Not even his family would have thought this. Would never have been on a contract anything more the $200k max. He burst on the scene as the next great goal kicker. That lasted about 3 weeks then he started missing them.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a shit post, Effort is getting worse by the day. Close this shit down.utter fucking dribble.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who’s going to step up and create the best TROLL ON THE KENNEL EVER thread … since 1996 of cause because we should only acknowledge when they became professionals …

There’s some who’ve been on TK since day 1, I’m sure they’ve seen some doozies ..

PS .. @Nasheed you spend way to much time alone in that little basement of yours … get out in the sun, go for a walk, make some new friends, might do you good to get a job after 5 years …. but after reading this thread you could definitely use a sea change ..
I’m not trolling I’m just collating what many have said elsewhere so we can discuss it properly

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All the points made by the OP are rubbish.

However, what is true is that we have had an extra-ordinary number of players we have rehabilitated from serious injury who have left to go on and play well at their next clubs.
We also have a high number of players get injured with us.
Most at training.
Does make you think if RFM was right all along

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

something we have to address is over the last ten years how we have literally ruined so many players careers.
It’s really worrying for both the Heath of the game and our club as an attraction.

We killers Yo.

I don’t know hsy that is but I suspect we have terrible assistants that don’t improve a players ability or soul. Maybe why we got Taylor next yr.

Anyway feel free to add:

Aaron Woods:
Came to our club with the reputation of being one of the fiercest props in the game and was prop of the year and also,
Played for Australia.
Within half a season he dropped completely and has never recovered.
Just a few sort years later he’s on the scrap heap batting for a min wage contract. Absolutely ruined.

Corey Allen:
We really did a number on this kid.
Three years ago he was the QLD Fullback. Full of life and with a sparkle in his eye. Now he is cut from the roosters and is battling for an ESL gig. Absolutely destroyed his chakra.

Luke Thompson:
We bought him 4 years ago as the greatest prop in the world. 2nd time we have obtained the best prop as you may recall reading earlier I mentioned Woods. After Woods dropped Thompson took the best prop in the world mantle. Full of torque and work ethic. Chiselled physique. He answerd a call to come here and chose us over multiple clubs who chased him due to love of the club.
How did we re pay him?
Came here and got used as a battering ram and now he is a shell of what he was.
We really betrayed him.

DWZ:
I know I know, you might be thinking ‘Is Nasheed tripping putting this one on the list? He just had a Dally M winger season. Nasheed usually so sharp he can cut through diamonds with his analysis but he’s wrong about this proud NZ and Māori representative’.
Hear me out.
He came to us as a FULLBACK. He is now a WINGER who will never play fullback again.
He’s a good enough player to adapt, and well done to him, but we ruined him in his position.
Fullbacks earn literally double that of a winger. So whilst not ruining his NRL career we have robbed him of his future earning potential.
He will no longer be set up for life in the nrl earning close ti a million a year. He will be lucky to get 400 next contract, which is good for a winger. But he will be back on the factory floor by age 44.
Wingers also expire much earlier in their early 30s. Just ask Josh Mansour.

Reed Mahoney:
Came to us as a potential QLD rep and would have been an origin player if he was blue when we got him.
Was a star, a grand finalist and we decided to make him captain as soon as he walked in the door and made him do everything on the field and fatigued him. His performance has suffered drastically.
He may as well go fight for Ukraine as he is being used as a human meat grinder.

Kerrod Holland:
The best attacking player of 2018 and considered a future Australian rep by peopl here on the kennel.
Marketable. Sexy. World at his feet. A match winner in literally his first game.
Earnt a 450k a year contract under Des (when salary cap was lower so like 700 in todays world) which reflected bith his value and potential.
In comes Pay the jahash and decides to use him as a utility, switching sides on both centre and wing. Fullback. Even a hooker! And a half?
The guy was so mismanaged he quit the game. He couldn’t bring himself to play against the doggs. Was a shell of his former self and a real tragedy.

Kikau:
Came to us as the greatest back rower in the game. Possibly the greatest non Aussie ever seen. On year one he has dropped so far he’s barely first grade. What the bell did we do to him???

if I have any please holla at your boy. Nasheed.
I used to think you were just a silly troll, now I know that you are a complete arsehole of the highest order.
(Woods) a prop played as if he did'nt want to be here.
(Thompson) a prop is our club to be blamed for his injuries and his sick mother , 3 and half years for what.
Why was Vaughn one of the best props in the comp the year he was with us,
FORWARDS and PROPS IN PARTICULAR UNLIKE HALF BACKS CAN PUT IN A GOOD GAME EVEN WHEN THE TEAM IS GOING BAD.
Cory Allan why hasent he picked up his form at the Rotters.
DMZ wasen't going well at the panthers either, going well now playing at home.
Reed Mahony playing with the worst forward pack in the comp.
Kerrod Holand, was only a fringe player, he would have gotten another offer if other clubs saw something in him,
Kikau injured most of the year.
To think that you forgot Flamingo who if he went to another club would have been another Cleary.
If you were.nt so ignorant, you would see that some players only came for the money, and for nothing else.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

something we have to address is over the last ten years how we have literally ruined so many players careers.
It’s really worrying for both the Heath of the game and our club as an attraction.

We killers Yo.

I don’t know hsy that is but I suspect we have terrible assistants that don’t improve a players ability or soul. Maybe why we got Taylor next yr.

Anyway feel free to add:

Aaron Woods:
Came to our club with the reputation of being one of the fiercest props in the game and was prop of the year and also,
Played for Australia.
Within half a season he dropped completely and has never recovered.
Just a few sort years later he’s on the scrap heap batting for a min wage contract. Absolutely ruined.

Corey Allen:
We really did a number on this kid.
Three years ago he was the QLD Fullback. Full of life and with a sparkle in his eye. Now he is cut from the roosters and is battling for an ESL gig. Absolutely destroyed his chakra.

Luke Thompson:
We bought him 4 years ago as the greatest prop in the world. 2nd time we have obtained the best prop as you may recall reading earlier I mentioned Woods. After Woods dropped Thompson took the best prop in the world mantle. Full of torque and work ethic. Chiselled physique. He answerd a call to come here and chose us over multiple clubs who chased him due to love of the club.
How did we re pay him?
Came here and got used as a battering ram and now he is a shell of what he was.
We really betrayed him.

DWZ:
I know I know, you might be thinking ‘Is Nasheed tripping putting this one on the list? He just had a Dally M winger season. Nasheed usually so sharp he can cut through diamonds with his analysis but he’s wrong about this proud NZ and Māori representative’.
Hear me out.
He came to us as a FULLBACK. He is now a WINGER who will never play fullback again.
He’s a good enough player to adapt, and well done to him, but we ruined him in his position.
Fullbacks earn literally double that of a winger. So whilst not ruining his NRL career we have robbed him of his future earning potential.
He will no longer be set up for life in the nrl earning close ti a million a year. He will be lucky to get 400 next contract, which is good for a winger. But he will be back on the factory floor by age 44.
Wingers also expire much earlier in their early 30s. Just ask Josh Mansour.

Reed Mahoney:
Came to us as a potential QLD rep and would have been an origin player if he was blue when we got him.
Was a star, a grand finalist and we decided to make him captain as soon as he walked in the door and made him do everything on the field and fatigued him. His performance has suffered drastically.
He may as well go fight for Ukraine as he is being used as a human meat grinder.

Kerrod Holland:

Kikau:
Came to us as the greatest back rower in the game. Possibly the greatest non Aussie ever seen. On year one he has dropped so far he’s barely first grade. What the bell did we do to him???

if I have any please holla at your boy. Nasheed.
Forgot cotric lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's all I read and it more than warranted more than enough for a like
Of course I have a mean streak.
You can’t survive the streets without having a bit of a hard edge.
I am not a bad guy but sometimes I have to think ‘how would a bad guy act in this situation’ and that’s why I’m respected in the area

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Itd be a v long list if we to put one together properly

For the past 10yrs Just about every play we sign regresses and every player we release goes from strength to strength

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Itd be a v long list if we to put one together properly

For the past 10yrs Just about every play we sign regresses and every player we release goes from strength to strength
Disagree.
Yes they regress,
But often they never recover and their career is dead :(
Allen. Woods. Etx

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to think you were just a silly troll, now I know that you are a complete arsehole of the highest order.
(Woods) a prop played as if he did'nt want to be here.
(Thompson) a prop is our club to be blamed for his injuries and his sick mother , 3 and half years for what.
Why was Vaughn one of the best props in the comp the year he was with us,
FORWARDS and PROPS IN PARTICULAR UNLIKE HALF BACKS CAN PUT IN A GOOD GAME EVEN WHEN THE TEAM IS GOING BAD.
Cory Allan why hasent he picked up his form at the Rotters.
DMZ wasen't going well at the panthers either, going well now playing at home.
Reed Mahony playing with the worst forward pack in the comp.
Kerrod Holand, was only a fringe player, he would have gotten another offer if other clubs saw something in him,
Kikau injured most of the year.
To think that you forgot Flamingo who if he went to another club would have been another Cleary.
If you were.nt so ignorant, you would see that some players only came for the money, and for nothing else.
Kerrod retired remember

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day why did'nt they turn their form around, at the other clubs. after all, the way they put in for us they hardly burnt themselves out.
Most of the players we signed in the past 6-7 years were desperate signings, it was almost impossible to sign decent players during that time, mainly because of the harm done by Hasler and Cleal.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not trolling I’m just collating what many have said elsewhere so we can discuss it properly
Citation requested.
Come on, cite those you mention, who have asserted what you're using as evidence.