Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the very strong possibility that Lichaa won't get re-signed,

9. Woolford
14. Brown
And Tramontana who will be elevated from under 20's. I'd say Tramontana is the future hooker and leader of this club and anyone who watched him play yesterday would agree. Has plenty of T.Lamb attitude about him.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And Tramontana who will be elevated from under 20's. I'd say Tramontana is the future hooker and leader of this club and anyone who watched him play yesterday would agree. Has plenty of T.Lamb attitude about him.
Wow, I look forward to seeing how he develops

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses has finally been shifted to the right hand side... That's why his playing better. The problem all along was Reynolds which is probably why hasler shafted him and grabbed probably the best left sided half in the game in Foran. Good coaching.
Good coaching are you on drugs. A goid coach would have identified that last year and implented the change round 1 this year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good coaching are you on drugs. A goid coach would have identified that last year and implented the change round 1 this year.
It was a tough decision, He had to get rid of Belmore's favourite against the wishes of many and also wait for the season where 80% of the games best halves go off contract. Timing was everything on this occasion and Hasler played it well.... We now have 4 pretty capable halves at the club instead of 2 for the next few seasons.

Foran
Mbye
Brown
Cleeland

BUT still no speedy FB which shits me more than anything.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Easily our best player over the opening 40 and is playing the type of footy i knew he was capable of and saw him play in the lower grades. This bloke career has been stalled massively thanks to that scumbag Hasler.

I really hope we can hold onto him, he is capable of being a very good hooker and i hope it's with us under a new coach.
Blame des

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, despite what we've been hearing in the forum, we actually have promising young talent coming through. Is that right?
If so, I'd be happy to see most of our existing team farewelled, and have a period of building a long term combination that will serve us well for years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So, despite what we've been hearing in the forum, we actually have promising young talent coming through. Is that right?
If so, I'd be happy to see most of our existing team farewelled, and have a period of building a long term combination that will serve us well for years.
We have a reserve grade side that is performing well after a poor start to the season, a couple of the players could be promoted. But 20s and down it isn't looking very good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a reserve grade side that is performing well after a poor start to the season, a couple of the players could be promoted. But 20s and down it isn't looking very good.
20s looks ok... few kids that will defintely play first grade

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Hope your proud Des you get paid big bucks $$$ to ruin football careers take your dollars and go

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
20s looks ok... few kids that will defintely play first grade
I agree. The little hooker, Keighran, Okunbar and a couple of the backrowers look OK. We already have a couple of other youngsters playing in the reggies so they are starting to come through.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just watched the replay of the titans game. It was funny to see lichaa cramping at the end :tearsofjoy: hahaha. I remember when he first came over he was always gone at the end of the games :p

Looks like the extra attack took it out of him last week too :p

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. The little hooker, Keighran, Okunbar and a couple of the backrowers look OK. We already have a couple of other youngsters playing in the reggies so they are starting to come through.
Good young talent across the park.. Not much to stress about really. Then again we all thought Templeman was the man.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let go of the decent hooker, now doing really well at Parra.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let go of the decent hooker, now doing really well at Parra.
Picked up Eels NYC player of the year did he not?

I think he's off to the Titans?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young players looking at the next few years and thinking please leave des Hasler I want to stay excited to play not tackle my whole career

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guy is very talented but his talent has been shackled by the dumb coach's "game plan".
So many of the players would be different if they could play their natural game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If only he had a left to right pass like every other current NRL hooker and every previous one in the last 100 years

Status
Not open for further replies.