Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He flat out stinks

Dean Pay must have pictures of him though

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know why he was resigned do what Jesus did today many years ago disappear till Sunday reappear and never appear again for at least 2019 years cause you are useless oxygen thief

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He flat out stinks

Dean Pay must have pictures of him though
Do you mean he must have pictures of Dean Pay? Or do they have pictures of each other and they're in some sort of standoff?

Lichaa must have had pictures of Hasler too! Or maybe Des was just insane and on a cult leader power trip...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's the bet Lichaa plays again next week by the way?

Pay will probably see today as just some calls and bounces of the ball going against us (both of which are true) and ignore the glaring issues and pick the same 17.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't like saying it but he has had long enough to prove himself .

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why does he keep picking him when he continues to play shit every game...Pay was clearly frustrated with that Lichaa mistake but I guarantee he will pick him next week.
What kills me is if rfm is on he can cover backs and maybe slot up front. Yes his not setting the world on fire in nsw cup but lichaa on the bench is hurting us more then anything. If not rfm throw Nu brown in ffs. We need a utility not a so called Hooker taking up a bench spot.

Make things worse next week looks like meany will be out so hoppa goes back and god help us Montoya will slip in centres
Montoya to have a blinder next week ( we still won't win)and dogs to sign him to a new long term contract. At least we are consistent we keep signing Lichaa to contracts when he has one good game a year

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has asked for the weekend off
It’s his Easter
The club is thinking about it

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m a defender of Elliot because he’s busting his arse most of the time but I read one of Moey’s posts the other day about how he misses tackles so I watched him specifically yesterday and he had a shocker. Dropping off tackles like it was nothing. Along with Lichaa he was horrendous. Bring in RFM and Brown and send them both packing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m a defender of Elliot because he’s busting his arse most of the time but I read one of Moey’s posts the other day about how he misses tackles so I watched him specifically yesterday and he had a shocker. Dropping off tackles like it was nothing. Along with Lichaa he was horrendous. Bring in RFM and Brown and send them both packing.
I said it years ago but he's basically the forward version of Reynolds. Tries hard and brings energy and when we're on the front foot he can do some good things, but more often than not it's just mistakes, penalties and missed tackles.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said it years ago but he's basically the forward version of Reynolds. Tries hard and brings energy and when we're on the front foot he can do some good things, but more often than not it's just mistakes, penalties and missed tackles.
It’s a shame because he’s a good guy but he needs to dominate on the field and not off it.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jmk and tolman were best on field for us
Jmk came from the clouds and middle of the scrum to bundle Cody Allen into touch after that 90m break and save a try
Plus the one in the first half
Plus he was first one downfield more most kick chases

Lichaa and Elliot are a disgrace to the bulldog jersey
be fair... elliots not that bad... he is actually good for us now until we can find aomeone better... liccha HAS to go though.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What kills me is if rfm is on he can cover backs and maybe slot up front. Yes his not setting the world on fire in nsw cup but lichaa on the bench is hurting us more then anything. If not rfm throw Nu brown in ffs. We need a utility not a so called Hooker taking up a bench spot.

Make things worse next week looks like meany will be out so hoppa goes back and god help us Montoya will slip in centres
time to try Harper maybe?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I’m just a shit bag supporter but for the life of me, what in the name of arse does Lichaa offer to warrant selection each week?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this idiot could of kicked the ball on that 5th tackle he got tackled in!
Going in circles and then deciding to die with the ball, can not believe this goose has never kicked a football useless fuk!