Lichaa Axed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed Fine is named in ISP also. Sounds like we can expect to see Frawley, Priest, Martin in for Lichaa, Eastwood and Fine.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I noticed the broncs have strengthened their team so whoever the hell wears a dogs jersey on Thursday can show that they deserve to be there. I'm not holding out a lot of hope for a positive result but I will take a positive performance so we can beat the crap out of the eels next week!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay has probably named Lichaa, to keep the pressure off JMK?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
THE Bulldogs are set for a shake-up in their spine with coach Dean Pay axing hooker Michael Lichaa.

The Daily Telegraph understands Pay will move Jeremy Marshall-King to the No. 9 jersey for Thursday night’s clash against Brisbane, with Matt Frawley coming into the side in the halves.

Frawley initially started the season as Canterbury’s first choice five-eighth but his inability to gel with new recruit Kieran Foran saw him replaced by Marshall King.

Pay’s selection shock is designed to spark his side’s attack which has scored less points to start the season than under Des Hasler last year.

Lichaa didn’t travel with the team to Brisbane on Tuesday morning.

— Fatima Kdouh
Permaban for the OP for getting our hopes up.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the change with the 9 jersey however Frawley has done nothing since being dropped weeks ago, maybe Dean (I know you go on the kennel site reading lol) we give Frawley a miss next time and persist with another half PLEASE !!!!???

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi Dean Pay, can you please drop Montoya and give holland a go instead, thanks in advance
Regards Bulldog supporter since 1975

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like the change with the 9 jersey however Frawley has done nothing since being dropped weeks ago, maybe Dean (I know you go on the kennel site reading lol) we give Frawley a miss next time and persist with another half PLEASE !!!!???
That’s the thing, priest comes back from injury and makes the squad. While you have the likes of Brown and To’omaga killing it in ISP. I don’t understand the Frawley selection either. I can see Pay selecting players only with “nrl experience”.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to the team listing lichaa is starting at 9......so where did this stem from? Obviously Dean hasn't learnt if he is starting that drop kick again

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
whether they are the correct decisions or not, I'm happy that at least an attempt is being made to change things up.. I probably would of gone another route, but then again, I don't have full disclosure of the day to day operations at Belmore. There may be reason why certain players don't get a crack ??
Someone gets it....

Status
Not open for further replies.