Liam Knight?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more I think about this signing (and I’m gutted it’s not someone more exciting) - he’ll probably look like Payne Hass in comparison to what we have in our team… e.g. Sexton looked like vintage JT in his first game vs Souths.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can he actually tackle?
He averages 1.1 missed tackles and 36 minutes for his career.. He does try and put a lot of shots on and gives away penalties, so he could leave holes in the defensive line like TPJ does if he rushes up and doesn't connect..

Hopefully he does the job for the last few games. We can comment on what we've seen from him in the past but we shouldn't write him off before he's played for us..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking shambles, may be a little better than some we have but this signing is ridiculous!! What the fuck are Gus an co doing… oh that’s right, making dumb decision after the next.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather a fit Sutton yes as we are already paying for him and we aren't making finals anyways
Sutton is RMC level. Hopefully he goes back to Super League and go $500k become available in full.

He is much better than Sutton!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We lack middles, he's a middle. What's the problem. What are you expecting here lol
Lol, we lack everything. An as far as expectations?? None now !!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sutton is RMC level. Hopefully he goes back to Super League and go $500k become available in full.

Agree. Would love for him to go home to Wigan... But I dare say we'd have to cop a hit

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think anyone is going to full freight for him we will be lucky to 50% atm

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He averages 1.1 missed tackles and 36 minutes for his career.. He does try and put a lot of shots on and gives away penalties, so he could leave holes in the defensive line like TPJ does if he rushes up and doesn't connect..

Hopefully he does the job for the last few games. We can comment on what we've seen from him in the past but we shouldn't write him off before he's played for us..
Captain

Thundu

New Pup
Reaction score
So if he has joined us, and Josh made space for Toby, who is making space for Liam?
Looks like someone is officially gone and "not free to leave".