Opinion Lewis

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been one of his biggest supporters, but his execution is way off to the point it's just guess work from him with the ball in hand.

His defense is absolutely amazing and his kicking game to finish that half has taken the heat off Foran and finished us with 17/17 sets in the last 20min. So oddly he has been more good than bad today.

He needs to be turned into a backrower. He could be as good as Wade Graham in the forwards.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not even the local kids playing down the park would give lewis a go hes that shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does someone make it to NRL level when they can’t execute simple passes?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t ruin the first half result by talking about this shit player :tearsofjoy:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His passing needs to improve but the value of his long range bombs is criminally underrated. Important 1 on 1 steal when we were under the pump also.

We’re up by 8 at ht and have looked significantly better. Sounds like you’re just desperate for something to cry about as usual.

Up the dogs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We started looking better when he STOPED touching the ball, it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm happy we're going to win but I feel sick thinking about him back again next week lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i think he's only there for kicking purposes atm as foran isnt kicking. but yeah he needs to go!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Wakeham isn't in the side for Lewis next week.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a few spits short of a polish lol
His passing needs to improve but the value of his long range bombs is criminally underrated. Important 1 on 1 steal when we were under the pump also.

We’re up by 8 at ht and have looked significantly better. Sounds like you’re just desperate for something to cry about as usual.

Up the dogs.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Lewis plays next week. Means Wakeham is leaving

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly can't handle this anymore, how can this bloke continually fuck up over and over again? I honestly can't believe what i'm seeing.
Lewis needs to go..he isnt a first grader and he is holding up the development of both wakeham and averillo

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A hole opened up for Lewis mid game that even Napa could have run through but no he can't get moving. The wasted opportunities with the inaccurate passes. Averilo has sussed him out for sure.

Averillo is all class...you can tell even now.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a terrible passing game but the forwards have been overrunning him and Foran all game. Pretty solid kicking game though always turning the ball over right on the dragons line. I honestly don’t know his best position

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely he’s only in the side for his kicking, Foran hasn’t kicked at all. Not saying Wakeham can’t kick just saying