Let's Trot with Burton

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He thinks the world is flat and took all of 5 secs to confuse Josh. 2 absolute genius's here. Wooden spoon here we come

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I listened again, did he say a "fear" instead of "sphere"

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think he knows what flat means… because he sure as shit doesn’t know what a sphere is lollll

“S…. Fear.. or whatever you said”

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Freddy Fittler can captain NSW and Australia then there's hope for Burton, it's a real struggle to dedicate an hour of your time listening to him talk.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he pisses me off for absolute zero reason all the time lmao

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is known to be a fairly quiet young lad and I guess the idea was to throw him in at the deep end and get him to open up a bit. It was never going to happen instantaneously hence the co captain Mahoney.
I agree, although neither were good last year as captains. Hopefully with a year under their belts and an off season to work on things, they'll be much better. Burton should start by leading with his effort, which Mahoney at least tried to do, but spoilt it with too many mistakes.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, although neither were good last year as captains. Hopefully with a year under their belts and an off season to work on things, they'll be much better. Burton should start by leading with his effort, which Mahoney at least tried to do, but spoilt it with too many mistakes.
In hindsight it was an absolute disaster. Both of them had poor years

But everyone is right in hindsight. I didn’t mind the logic at the time but like everything from the past 8 years it went to shit.

I would go with Mahoney as captain and Crichton and Kikau as joint vice captains. I think Reed would have learnt a lot from last year. Not sure Burto has enough brains to learn.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton is starting to annoy me with all of this media crap and it's not even his fault.

Going missing and not taking responsibility on the field however is all on him

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is our media manager or Gus even? In the last 7 days alone weve had Captain Burton appear publicly doing the following:
- declaring the earth is flat
- installing multiple kegs of beer in his house
- talking about his ambition to be a NFL punter
He needs to be pulled into line none of this is a good look