Lets not put it all on the coach…

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus gave this muppet five years. People need to let that sink in. Five years for an untested so called defensive coach who is making our defence worse with every passing week.
I still can’t believe this didn’t raise more eyebrows when it happened. Unproven coach. 5 year deal. $$$ not that far off what Bennett gets paid.

It’s almost worthy of a royal commission it’s that bad

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not his fault. I’ll defend Ciraldo 100%
We don’t have a half
We don’t have a fullback
We don’t have a lock
We don’t have forwards
Kikau and Thompson are major
You put in a experience half and kikau and Thompson on the field we are a better team. Our forward rotation is bellow average. Ciraldo is filling the holes with reserve players and knows what he needs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Potter following the defeat vs Parra 2022 rd 23. Nothing about culture, etc all this garbage.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A 10 minute press conference after a 66 nil defeat is a meltdown.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Warriors also signed Ford from Dragons, Barnett from Newcastle, not flash but at least they can make their tackles on the edges and work hard.
Ford & Barnett are not game changers. I wouldn't take either for the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The coach has to take the majority of blame here, he’s responsible for getting players prepared, fit and handles the selection.

Does anyone still have faith in Ciro and Gus to get us out of this mess anytime soon?

One thing I’m certain on today Baz feels better after seeing the performance and score.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holbrook is available, he took Titans from rock bottom to brink of the top 8 and even a finals appearance.

Holbrook NOW!!!

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo showed signs early but something has happened in the last few weeks coz the players just switched off.

Nobody should get picked next week, play the reggie team and make the whole team earn their spot back. Unprecedented, but might work
Reggies got flogged by the 2nd bottom team today. 38-12

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the time has come to start beating the drum for Holbrook.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s not his fault. I’ll defend Ciraldo 100%
We don’t have a half
We don’t have a fullback
We don’t have a lock
We don’t have forwards
Kikau and Thompson are major
You put in a experience half and kikau and Thompson on the field we are a better team. Our forward rotation is bellow average. Ciraldo is filling the holes with reserve players and knows what he needs.
Very true.
The worst first grade pack i've seen in a long time.
Knokonbur cant tackle.
Topine and Morrin way too small, miss too many tackles and get dominated. King has gone south. TPJ ???.
Where does that leave us.
Rajab is a turnstyle. Kiraz and Alamoti have regressed under the pressure of being hit up men.
Perham is a reserve grader.

Where does it leave CC?
Has to get rid of Perham for Wilson.
KO back in maybe, but for his sake no.

Where do we get the forwards?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo showed signs early but something has happened in the last few weeks coz the players just switched off.

Nobody should get picked next week, play the reggie team and make the whole team earn their spot back. Unprecedented, but might work
This is the Reggie team? Half of them didn’t start the year

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pehram, Okunbor, Rajab, all need to be playing NSW Cup next week. Only certainties in the side considering the alternatives should be Kiraz, Fox, Avo, Burton, Morrin, Preston, King, TPJ and Mahoney. Yes I know Burton, King and TPJ should be dropped on principle along with Alamoti but the back ups are not good enough either. CC has little to work with but in no way should Pehram, Okunbor who he talked up before the game and Rajab be picked next week.