Lets get behind the Team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
The Kennel,

Guys we are all saddened about what has happened today. Most importantly we should all stick together and support such a great club. We should also respect Ben Barba and show him the much support he deserves. It shows that no one as popular/famous/rich have the perfect life. Just like some point in everyone's life.. Barba is facing a serious time in his own life and we should all be behind him.

I honestly believe that this will help Barba become a greater player. He will repay the faith we have in him. I promise.

Todd Greenberg is a Legend. The greatest CEO. Don't doubt his ability.

Let's all get behind our team and show them that we still believe in them. All the players will be some what effected by the situation let us show them that we believe we have the talent to drive us through a successful season.

I still believe. Do you?

Remember,
Together. Forever.
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 2013.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We r true bulldogs supporters we need to stick together for our club, players and in particular at the present time for OUR CHAMPION FULLBACK
BENNY BARBA.
He has made us proud to be apart of this great club on many occasions. The least we can do is support him in this difficult time.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all that is needed for Ben Barba to get his personal issues sorted before he becomes a train wreck and we talk on this forum of "What happened to/where is Ben Barba?" Is 6-8 weeks of professional help. Then so be it. We need to back our great club in decisions. I think Greenberg is spot on and Hasler is a great coach Dogs always have been at there best when their backs have been back against the wall. The other players will lift in Benny's absence. Under their hearts on the jersey "brothers in arms''. The boys will fire for there ''brother'' who is suffering. To Benny you are a very special rare talent. I hope you sort your stuff out and at the end of September the NRL trophy is in your hands and the Clive Churchill is around your neck

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
If all that is needed for Ben Barba to get his personal issues sorted before he becomes a train wreck and we talk on this forum of "What happened to/where is Ben Barba?" Is 6-8 weeks of professional help. Then so be it. We need to back our great club in decisions. I think Greenberg is spot on and Hasler is a great coach Dogs always have been at there best when their backs have been back against the wall. The other players will lift in Benny's absence. Under their hearts on the jersey "brothers in arms''. The boys will fire for there ''brother'' who is suffering. To Benny you are a very special rare talent. I hope you sort your stuff out and at the end of September the NRL trophy is in your hands and the Clive Churchill is around your neck
It actually says "Brothers Now" and was only used for last year's final series, but yeah i get the picture.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're always behind our team. Why would you think otherwise?

Bulldog fans are accustomed to setbacks. That's what makes us so awesome.

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Opportunity for someone to setup and fill the void.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score

Of course we are. But there are a lot of our supporters out there giving up hope on this season.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Because 90% of surporters are to busy spreading rumours and speculation on things they don't know f*ck all about, instead of respecting Barba's privacy and continuing to support our club for this season. If people really want to help it's simple stfu and respect his privacy and stop feeding fuel to the fire. Our club will go on without him and still be a great team until such time as he's ready to return.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
**** YEAH..Im with you boys. Once I heard all this this afternoon, I had to go to Bunnings, so i thought **** it, im deckin out in blue and white all the way..UP THE BULLDOGS.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love this team, the club, the fans,the passion we all bring..
Todd Greenberg is like a players coach but as an administrator, he has Benny's interest and the clubs at heart.

we are the same!!! Loyal till the end..
I will be there game 1 with my big flag rain , hail or shine supporting my beloved Bulldogs no matter what!!
and do I believe we can still win the comp this year???
OH YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!
TOGETHER. FOREVER !!!!!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Benny needs some time to sort his problems out but what is with all the negativity?

If Benny was injured we would need another fullback anyway. I think if that occurred, everyone would be more positive.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything, this has actually made me more excited for the season to start.

It's bull**** and typical, but it's happened. Lets move on and kick some serious ass. Lets send a message to every other team that we are the real deal with or without our star player. Starting with the Cowgirls @ Gosford.

Dogs by 20+

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not believe anymore.

No Barba, no Bulldogs.

I'm going to become a Titans fan. They have Marmin Barba, he is going to be the next Ben Barba.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will hit the ground running in round 1 .... Des is a great coach and motivator of men,
and will have them "doing it for Benny" ....

People will be writing us off , Desmond will be in his element , if the Cowboys think they will
walk over us round 1, they have another thing coming....

This is our call to arms , lets get behind our team and show them we don't roll over for nobody....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what if this season doesn't deliver the prize? The seasons keep on going; and our time will come. If not 2013 then maybe 2014.

I don't follow the Dogs just for a GF win. I look forward to each game regardless. Being a Doggie is all that matters in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.