Legal Firemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
.204 is technically illegal for shooting roos, minimum is a .223 with 55 grain bullets, not that it stops me using the 17hmr.

Ive always been keen on a .204 Ruger, its on my short list, along with one of the new Adler lever action shotguns. Ill just have to wait and see at tax time, or I might move the .308 on.

As for Remington I'm not a fan, heard a lot of horror stories about the 700s due to Remington quality control going to crap, and the importer is apparently pretty slow and dodgy in fixing any problems, could just be here say though. I would love to get my hands on one of the m40 replicas island accuracy makes, those are nice looking rifle.

Sounds to me like your set on the .204 by the sounds of things, as long as the minister of finance approves!
Your right, I have a thing for for the .204 even though it nearly made me bleed from the ears when my nephew took a shot 1meter away from me. But before I got my hands on one of those, I was pretty set on the Remington KRG 300 blackout till I found out the ammunition are an absolute pain in the arse to find.

About a month ago I went to stock up on the .22 subsonics and 17mach2 bullets. Turns out because Obama has put the price up on lead in America, Winchester Aus is sending everything to the states and leaving bare minimum for us. None of the stores down here know when they're going to get another shipment in so people are buying 5 bricks at a time. One store I frequent has no primer or gun powder left which screws everyone who reloads.

I just had a look at the island accuracy website, never seen it before. There's some nice rifles on there! I think I'm going to hold off buying anything till I find exactly what I want.

A friend was showing me the Adler the other day, he reckons they're amazing, specially for the price. Under $800 for a 12gauge is pretty decent for what your getting

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm ironic. Glock with a Saint on the handle in Gold...

Must be the saint of "oh f*ck, don't let me miss".

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That doesn't work too bro
[video=youtube;9N6fGFhuA4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N6fGFhuA4k&feature=youtu.be&t=2m6s[/video]

skip to 2:06 but the whole clip is good. Lord of war is an awesome movie if you havent seen it.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
By the way, I finally got the b*tch. Arrived this morning. Funny thing is they made me wait weeks because they didn't have a black stock and pistol grip, which forced me to opt for the grey, to my surprise I got the gun it in black! Wtf did they make me wait for?

Any who.... I need to name her now. Suggestions?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
By the way, I finally got the b*tch. Arrived this morning. Funny thing is they made me wait weeks because they didn't have a black stock and pistol grip, which forced me to opt for the grey, to my surprise I got the gun it in black! Wtf did they make me wait for?

Any who.... I need to name her now. Suggestions?
Problem Solver.

Status
Not open for further replies.