Lefty (pc brigadier) absolutely slaughtered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope they are albino. Worlds biggest albino family.

Jackson had the skin disease, albinos don't have pigmentation to colour their skin. So technically they are not white, they are colourless.

Same with white hairs, they aren't actually white. They are same colour as you originally had, just pigmentation is dead.

is that how they are born?

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
The extreme left is waking up the Extreme right. Shit is going to get fucked up shortly from now.

People arent going to tolerate the left wing (We can see this already, the election of Trump) and its growing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The extreme left is waking up the Extreme right. Shit is going to get fucked up shortly from now.

People arent going to tolerate the left wing (We can see this already, the election of Trump) and its growing.
Definitely. The extreme right or Alt-right is a direct response to the extreme left/progressive left.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
skin disease I cant remember the name at the moment, they are not albinos.

two members of my extended family went through that. They were born normal brown color with black hairs and as they grew older white patches on the skin started to develop and at the end the looked completely like these people.

so yeah they are not born with this color.
Vitiligo is what you're thinking of.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On trannies. I think we can all agree it's a mental sickness. By allowing and accepting to not hurt their feelings and let it thrive, what do you think the impact is on other people especially young people? They see this shit and say oh they're doing it it must be OK! No it is not ok.
Essentially the left is making normal what shouldn't be regarded as normal. Help should be given to these people rather than make it a norm and in the process spread the sickness.

Last edited:

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On trannies. I think we can all agree it's a mental sickness. By allowing and accepting to not hurt their feelings and let it thrive, what do you think the impact is on other people especially young people? They see this shit and say oh they're doing it it must be OK! No it is not ok.
Essentially the left is making normal what shouldn't be regarded as normal. Help should be given to these people rather than make it a norm and in the process spread the sickness.
Amen...that is as simple as it can get.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a female has a threesome with another female and a male are they a lesbian?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're not going to make the "the gay disease will spread" argument, are you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eh, image ain't sharing. Stuff it. It was a Simpson's reference

Whenever someone makes that argument "But if we allow this then more people will become gay/transvestite", I just ask them to picture having sex with someone of the same sex, or imagine becoming a transvestite. Then tell me again how straight people will suddenly change.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
is that how they are born?
Yep they were albino from birth the entire family.

Vitiligo (sp) is only patches, but they are white all over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...new-record--worlds-biggest-ALBINO-family.html

Amazing when you think about it, because if you look at the males in the family you'd question if they are even Indian.

If a female has a threesome with another female and a male are they a lesbian?
Nope.. if a female has a threesome with another female and a male... shes fucking awesome 8-)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bruce and Caitlyn Jenner could have sex with themselves
That reminds me of that episode in Misfits where the guy's super power is that he can switch between male and female. He switches while jerking off and gets himself pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.