Lebo/Aussie names

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Growing up in Bankstown and attending Bankstown boys high i went to school with and was friends with many lebo dudes, lots off them had Lebo names but called themselves Aussie names at school like

Fred was really called Fawaz
Sam was really called Samir
etc etc

What are our Lebo kennelers real names ie Ronney is Rami in Lebo or Ronz on the Kennel.

G

Gladiator.

Growing up in Bankstown and attending Bankstown boys high i went to school with and was friends with many lebo dudes, lots off them had Lebo names but called themselves Aussie names at school like

Fred was really called Fawaz
Sam was really called Samir
etc etc

What are our Lebo kennelers real names ie Ronney is Rami in Lebo or Ronz on the Kennel.
Moe - Mohammed
Anthony - Anthony

You'll notice more times than others, Muslim guys usually change their name to a more western name, which I disagree with, you should be proud of your heritage/ name.

G

Gladiator.

My brothers name is Charbel, but his nickname is Charlie

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Anthony i know your real name is Abus.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mine was morphed into Ronney from Romey, which was to prevent possible discrimination according to my Parents lmao

I want to know Tim Mannah's name in Arabic is! Is it Teem? Teemessy? I have heard of no such Arabic name!

G

Gladiator.

Brendan, I know your real name is Bilal.

But full cereal my real name's Anthony.

G

Gladiator.

Yeah mine was morphed into Ronney from Romey, which was to prevent possible discrimination according to my Parents lmao

I want to know Tim Mannah's name in Arabic is! Is it Teem? Teemessy? I have heard of no such Arabic name!
His real name is Timothy. I am very good friends with his first cousin.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You'll notice more times than others, Muslim guys usually change their name to a more western name, which I disagree with, you should be proud of your heritage/ name.
Yeah I wish my parents kept my name as Rami tbh, and it's why I'm happy for people to call me it.

I like that it is unique in English, even though Ronney is a lot easier to pronounce.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My lebo name is Eric. But living in Bankstown i changed it to Mohamad so I could fit in.

G

Gladiator.

Yeah I wish my parents kept my name as Rami tbh, and it's why I'm happy for people to call me it.

I like that it is unique in English, even though Ronney is a lot easier to pronounce.
Change it to Rammstein.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Real name Hani although its not a muslim name or anything, people at work call me Henry and my fb is hank :grinning:))

its more so for convenience cuz half the people dont know how to pronounce Hani which is odd.

G

Gladiator.

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy, come on, little Squishy....Owww bad Squishy, bad Squishy.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Real name Hani although its not a muslim name or anything, people at work call me Henry and my fb is hank :grinning:))

its more so for convenience cuz half the people dont know how to pronounce Hani which is odd.
I LOL bigtime at anybody who pronounces it Harni :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.