Latrell...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doogie must’ve had a bad bong last night and I try to avoid responding to her but let’s be real.

Yes I understand Latrell is arrogant, yes he has a chip on his shoulder, yes he’s a thug/dirty player and yes his comparison to Adam Goodes was misguided BUT I can honestly say I’ve heard more racist comments about Latrell than any other NRL player. Don’t forget the online stuff he copped where someone was charged

If this thread referred to Latrell being a leb, gay or Muslim etc people are going off, Doogie is banned and the thread is deleted.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doogie must’ve had a bad bong last night and I try to avoid responding to her but let’s be real.

Yes I understand Latrell is arrogant, yes he has a chip on his shoulder, yes he’s a thug/dirty player and yes his comparison to Adam Goodes was misguided BUT I can honestly say I’ve heard more racist comments about Latrell than any other NRL player. Don’t forget the online stuff he copped where someone was charged

If this thread referred to Latrell being a leb, gay or Muslim etc people are going off, Doogie is banned and the thread is deleted.
That’s quite a combo of adjectives to describe Latrell haha , I’d start with chubby though

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s quite a combo of adjectives to describe Latrell haha , I’d start with chubby though
Haha as a large mammal myself I do love that he’s carrying a lot of weight and is still an elite fullback

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha as a large mammal myself I do love that he’s carrying a lot of weight and is still an elite fullback
It’s quite amazing , I’m sure he drives through maccas post game and grabs a family feed then goes to sleep for 10 hours
Bloke looks like a park footy player but plays like an absolute beast ( when he wants to )

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s quite amazing , I’m sure he drives through maccas post game and grabs a family feed then goes to sleep for 10 hours
Bloke looks like a park footy player but plays like an absolute beast ( when he wants to )
It actually is amazing isn’t it. He’s a massive bloke and would probably be like Kasiano if he lost weight and become ineffective

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And why does this bloke always blame everything on race. He’s an indigenous role model. Does so much for the community. Nobody ever doubts that. When ever he doesn’t get picked for origin, blames it on his race. Gets booed. Blames it on his race. Stop associating the whole community with racism.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rooster fans boo a traitorous, self-centred, big mouth set of love handles, while Scabbitoh fans send death threats to their own players. Joey Manu doesn't get booed because he's a great player and a class act. The green and red Tellie Tubby is only one of those.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When he is on, he is a terrific player but like his Indigenous team mate in Walker, they play when THEY want too.

His efforts in defence at full back is abysmal at times and so is work rate. Handfull of hit ups and 50m gained just can't cut it and elite level.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Broke covid regulations and got done shooting shit up on a property. The excuse? Getting in touch with his aboriginality. Sure, tribal aboriginals are well known for their trail bikes and 22's...
I'm sure you are aware that JAC was also on that shooting expedition.

1662514361787.png

Which is about where the comparisons stop, JAC is many steps up the respect ladder.

Always a Bulldog

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
In attack when he has a go he's elite. In defence he's either a turnstile or 20 metres away from the try being scored, still trying to waddle his way over to the play.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say - struggling to think of a footy player I despise more at the moment. Lets rolls through the rap sheet...
- Broke covid regulations and got done shooting shit up on a property. The excuse? Getting in touch with his aboriginality. Sure, tribal aboriginals are well known for their trail bikes and 22's...
- Made a career about being third man in. Prince of the sneaky push. Cardinal of the cheap shot (but only against the smaller guys). And mouths off like no tomorrow.
- Has ridden the poster child indigenous boy all the way to the bank. Has to basically kill someone before he cops a suspension (sorry Manu - you were that guy)
And the latest...

Complained about being boo'd by crowds last week and compared himself to Adam Goodes. Goodes copped racial abuse from crowds week in and week out. Some of it was pretty nasty. When Goodes went public with it all, that was when he got boo'd.

So Mitchell is complaining he's getting boo'd from his old club and comparing it to the racist shit Goodes copped over an entire career. What a dumb fckng cnt. And now the media is calling it a 'cry for help'. Fck me. Maybe if Mitchell didn't ditch his old club, smash the fck out of one of their players illegally and just be a general fckwit, perhaps he wouldn't get boo'd. Yeah - but no victim card in that.

Got no issues if you want to be a hard cnt but this is like Les Boyd claiming he was victimised because he was a country boy, players keep on wanting to head butt his elbows. Absolute fckng joke.

That'll do me.
Not my most despised player but certainly gets away with stuff on field all the time, along with his good mate Cody Walker who I really can't stand for the way he carries on. I will say that Latrell seems to have chilled a little bit since he's come back from the US - maybe he's maturing as many of us also weren't in our early 20s.

One player from a while back who was dirty and played hard, but never complained when penalised or when he copped it in return was Mick Crocker from the Roosters. I had respect for him for that reason.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah and the both pulled the culture card. JAC eventually just fessed and apologised.
Players know once you pull the racial or mental health card then it is a get out of jail free pass. People feel obligated to drop the heat off them in either instance which sucks, but unfortunately that's today's world and it will only continue to get worse.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Players know once you pull the racial or mental health card then it is a get out of jail free pass. People feel obligated to drop the heat off them in either instance which sucks, but unfortunately that's today's world and it will only continue to get worse.
and its a shame because it takes away from real cases of racism or mental health issues. and some flakes even happily discriminate their asses off but then when its convenient, call others racist - because they can.

agree bro - its shit.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whatever you personal opinion is of Latrell one thing you can never accuse him of is being boring. There is always a drama with him whether it is good or bad. Personally I am much more likely to watch game where he is playing because you just know something is going to happen that will be in the papers for the next week lol.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whatever you personal opinion is of Latrell one thing you can never accuse him of is being boring. There is always a drama with him whether it is good or bad. Personally I am much more likely to watch game where he is playing because you just know something is going to happen that will be in the papers for the next week lol.
I’m the same. I barely watched the grand final last year because he was out

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good or bad he will create something.