Latest Buys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oooh, some new love kylie undies (Each for $5...gotta love the Myer garage sale), and another bottle of perfume...dior addict eau fraiche

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lat things i brought were on Wednesday, I got my Ticket to the Bulldogs V Dragons game at OKI from the Dragons Leafues Club amd I brought my ticket to Pirates of the Caribbean 2 which i saw yesterday, oh and I also brought a new Jacket from SDS and a headband, so i spent...like $80, not too bad i spose.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Bought some whacky looking jeans from Yd tbh...$90 ffs..

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
me mum just bought me some more perfume...i'm so bloody addicted to the stuff. l'eau par kenzo...it's not too bad either

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leesee said:
me mum just bought me some more perfume...i'm so bloody addicted to the stuff. l'eau par kenzo...it's not too bad either
I get such a bad headache from most perfume, it's terrible.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in that case, you're wearing the wrong perfume. after 5 minutes you shouldn't be able to smell the fragrance you've applied

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leesee said:
in that case, you're wearing the wrong perfume. after 5 minutes you shouldn't be able to smell the fragrance you've applied
No, not when I'm wearing it, just when like I'm in a shop or something that has perfume and people are spraying it, or if someone else is wearing really strong perfume, not all perfumes do it anyway, I have a really nice one that doesn't give me a headache.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Two pairs of sexy stillettos! One pair black and one pair a burgandy ruby colour sooo hot :D

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
well.. last week i bought 3 really nice necklaces, on sundaii i bought 2 pairs ov earings (im obsessed wit jewlery) then on mondai bought a $140 pair ov HOT black boots, they were high healed and points.. YAY then on tuesdaii i bought a $120..dropped 2 $50 PURPLE SKINNY LEG JEANZ! how hot! and i am currenlty lookin for pointy, low (as in no healz) black boots! :D

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
necklace from cotton on ($2!!!), white eyeliner from supre and 2 tops from Jay Jays for $25

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Bulldogs Gal10 said:
necklace from cotton on ($2!!!), white eyeliner from supre and 2 tops from Jay Jays for $25
I got some of those $2 necklaces the other day.!

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
gorgeous swimsuit and a whole bunch of gym stuff from lorna jane on sale :D

Status
Not open for further replies.