Premium Member
Reaction score
this is like the 60th thread on the ladder predictor

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have us playing the Broncos first up.

I think the Dragons will lift and beat the Eels next week. So I see them playing eachother twice in two weeks. How nasty lol

Knights - Titans.

Storm Vs Sea Eagles - Grand Final Rematch :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez I hope not!
Smack, we're Canterbury. We're not a flash in the pan, flavour of the month, one man team beating sht teams for a bit over a month. We're Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. We are joint competition leaders. From start to finish we have been dominant. We've played ugly and won, played sht and won, played well and won, played decent and won, played in second gear and won, played here and won, played there and won, played against the referee and won, played against the NRL and won.

We are one of the most successful clubs in the past 3 decades, Parra have sucked more cock than Jenna Jameson, Sativa Rose and Paris Hilton combined in the past 30 years. There's a reason for both. Fck them. Fck Hayne. Fck Daniel Mortimer and fck the fcking Keating brothers. Fck them all.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Smack, we're Canterbury. We're not a flash in the pan, flavour of the month, one man team beating sht teams for a bit over a month. We're Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. We are joint competition leaders. From start to finish we have been dominant. We've played ugly and won, played sht and won, played well and won, played decent and won, played in second gear and won, played here and won, played there and won, played against the referee and won, played against the NRL and won.

We are one of the most successful clubs in the past 3 decades, Parra have sucked more cock than Jenna Jameson, Sativa Rose and Paris Hilton combined in the past 30 years. There's a reason for both. Fck them. Fck Hayne. Fck Daniel Mortimer and fck the fcking Keating brothers. Fck them all.
*stands and applaudes*

*victory music plays*

*credits roll*

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score

You're so sexy when you're all fired up!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*stands and applaudes*

*victory music plays*

*credits roll*
The amount of smoke being blown up Hayneamatta's ass is pissing me off. Are we forgetting Hayne's off contract?

Honestly, fck Parra, fck their "supporters" and fck their coach.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of smoke being blown up Hayneamatta's ass is pissing me off. Are we forgetting Hayne's off contract?

Honestly, fck Parra, fck their "supporters" and fck their coach.
I agree wholeheartedly.

They are the Haynamatta Eels.

Without him, they wouldn't have the confidence or ability to lift the way they do. I'm willing to bet the day they have him out of the team, is they day they'll get back to contention for the Spoon :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Doggy style

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly.

They are the Haynamatta Eels.

Without him, they wouldn't have the confidence or ability to lift the way they do. I'm willing to bet the day they have him out of the team, is they day they'll get back to contention for the Spoon :grinning:
There's nothing in this world I hate more then bandwagons.

"OH, HAYNE! HARDER! You're my daddy!" "Of, you're such a freak!" "HARDER!!!"

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There's nothing in this world I hate more then bandwagons.

"OH, HAYNE! HARDER! You're my daddy!" "Of, you're such a freak!" "HARDER!!!"
:roflol:

Did you hear them on the TV tonight? Chanting "PARRA, PARRA" - That chant sounds SO GAY!

It has nothing on our Bulldogs chant. And you're right. They are bandwagoners - you won't hear SHIIT from them when they crawl back to that hole they came from!

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Parra can't keep up that intensity for much longer. All it takes is for Hayne to be shut down and they will fold.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:roflol:

Did you hear them on the TV tonight? Chanting "PARRA, PARRA" - That chant sounds SO GAY!

It has nothing on our Bulldogs chant. And you're right. They are bandwagoners - you won't hear SHIIT from them when they crawl back to that hole they came from!
They play it over the loudspeakers, Rami!

I go to that sht stadium because of my cousin. Where did these banners come from all of a sudden?

Honestly, mother fck Pooftamatta. They're a team of champions. Sorry Champion. We're a champion team.

A team of champions, sorry again, champion, has half the premierships than the champion team.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra can't keep up that intensity for much longer. All it takes is for Hayne to be shut down and they will fold.
Hayneamatta can't lose ONE game. They will need to win 5-6 straight to win the GF. Won't happen.

H

hezbollah solja

doggies will be first, dragons 2nd. eels 7. tigers 8. i dont noe wat im talking about. at least i tried. now im gonna go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.