Kurt Mann is so underrated

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not to fussed on whether he starts over Salmon. I agree he a better player, yet he’s getting more minutes anyway. Got an extra 13 odd min game time today.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Said it as soon as he signed with us after most were shit canning the signing...

He came through a Melb system, same class as Munster, went to the saints as a star signing, played in the halves and FB. He also played SOO for Kweeland...

He is no shit kicker and has a decent resume'.

I'll put my hand up and say I was one of the naysayers but that's more because I hate newcatsle and fuck their players

Now Mann is one of us, I can love him

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been incredible in defense. Needs to be talked about more.

For the Bulldogs:

Tackles made = 105
Tackles missed = 2

He's a must in the 17 every week & I would say that he should probably be starting for us.
Very strong today

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mann was a signing I was happy with, solid great all round footballer, something of which we needed.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned it recently. Behind Critta he is the second best recruit we go. Shame we didn’t get Conner Watson instead of hutch or Mann.

He must be pushing for a starting spot. Not that he is getting no game time off the bench. Really zippy too. Perfect 13 in the modern game.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always liked Tracy, Mann and critta. Taffe I was a little iffy and still questionable… no idea why we signed Turpin the dud… and I’m still not sold on hutch.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll put my hand up and say I was one of the naysayers but that's more because I hate newcatsle and fuck their players

Now Mann is one of us, I can love him
I was the same with Gus, as a Queenslander I had a natural, Instinctive hate of Gus, But the bottom line was he was the best man to get us out of the shit, so I just had to put it to one side and get on with it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id love him at lock ,taafe bench utility

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I mentioned it recently. Behind Critta he is the second best recruit we go. Shame we didn’t get Conner Watson instead of hutch or Mann.

He must be pushing for a starting spot. Not that he is getting no game time off the bench. Really zippy too. Perfect 13 in the modern game.
After Critta and Curran IMO

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats how they trained in the off season and i think its the way to go but Salmon just pushed his way into the side during trials.

If anything today Salmon came off, Curran came on in lock and then shifted to prop when Mann came on.

It allowed CC to keep Hughes fresh and bring him and King on when Tino and Mo came back on... We matched a very good pack out there today with those rotations. Morrin was also very good today which helped.
So Ciraldo rotates with a plan this awnser a lot of questions…I didn’t notice that I’ve got to watch it again.

Reactions: Dw