Kurt Mann is so underrated

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has been incredible in defense. Needs to be talked about more.

For the Bulldogs:

Tackles made = 132
Tackles missed = 2

He's a must in the 17 every week & I would say that he should probably be starting for us.

Last edited:

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Absolutely right, Ennis was calling it that way too. Does all the little things right, rock hard in defence with great technique and knows his place in attack, can spark something but never overplays his hand. Our best acquisition aside from Crichton.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Always put him up in our Players to Get threads lol. Probably stopped after the toilet incident but I have forgotten that now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

For the Bulldogs:

Tackles made = 105
Tackles missed = 2

He's a must in the 17 every week & I would say that he should probably be starting for us.
If it aint broke dont fix it! reason he probably does so well is he comes on as the game slows.. He is an older fella now, pacing his game out is key for his success.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looked miles ahead of Salmon although coming on fresh helps. Ideal lock with our squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He mops up alot in defense that goes unnoticed... He is to slow in attack though. If he can tweak his game and just put his head down and punch into the line he would be a genuine starter in the NRL.
Yeah he's probably not as bad as I'm making out but I just think Curran is miles better and should be starting lock. He could then move to prop when Mann comes off the bench. Salmon just adds nothing is comparison to other guys in his position IMO

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he's probably not as bad as I'm making out but I just think Curran is miles better and should be starting lock. He could then move to prop when Mann comes off the bench. Salmon just adds nothing is comparison to other guys in his position IMO
Thats how they trained in the off season and i think its the way to go but Salmon just pushed his way into the side during trials.

If anything today Salmon came off, Curran came on in lock and then shifted to prop when Mann came on.

It allowed CC to keep Hughes fresh and bring him and King on when Tino and Mo came back on... We matched a very good pack out there today with those rotations. Morrin was also very good today which helped.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

For the Bulldogs:

Tackles made = 105
Tackles missed = 2

I think the only thing that has held him back is that he has the mindset of a forward, but the body of a back. Too tough for his own good. Looks great in blue and white

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His ball playing was very smooth today, did most of the work for Burton on the left.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has footy-sense, gets into good places. Good motor too. He and Curran are fantastic pickups.
Said it as soon as he signed with us after most were shit canning the signing...

He came through a Melb system, same class as Munster, went to the saints as a star signing, played in the halves and FB. He also played SOO for Kweeland...

He is no shit kicker and has a decent resume'.