Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

You must have been watching some other game
really?? Keating was good, gave early ball to outside backs,backed up all night and his defence when to hooker was first class.
what else do expect him to do??

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he hasn't improved he is no good for the dogs needs to go "quick "wake up dymock get rid of keating b4 its to late for us. manlys halves will have him for supper if manly flog us dymock should be held responsible' even put benny 5/8 ,watching barba tonite he did do alot better in catching the bombs but he is not a good defender close to the line we realy need someone alot bigger ,,how about lett he may be a winger but he is strong and packs alot of speed and he has a good step ? and if he makes a break bringing the ball back up field its good nite red rover for the other team. ?

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was just saying he deserves to show if he like the rest of the team had improved under JD. TBH i think a fit Roberts is better still. KK wasnt bad tonight but also nothing special.
agree he wasnt bad but he still shouldnt have been considered this week. roberts is the better choice or if not then romelo and reynolds.

C

chipandchase

At least he was looking to pass the ball. Passing was pretty poor, tho. Kicking game wasnt spectacular either.

Overall, Roberts > Keating, but he certainly improved.
get over the love affair with Roberts, he is not a bulldog next year, he is in reserve grade and Dymock has preferred Cutler over him as well.
does that tell you something

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
really?? Keating was good, gave early ball to outside backs,backed up all night and his defence when to hooker was first class.
what else do expect him to do??
keating was ok but didnt really add anything. romelo, reynolds or roberts are easily better options. but the way hodkinson is going he dosent need a 5/8 outside him.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
get over the love affair with Roberts, he is not a bulldog next year, he is in reserve grade and Dymock has preferred Cutler over him as well.
Who gives a **** if he is or not a Bulldog next year? He is a Bulldog this year that's all that matters & we need to ****en keep winning to have any chance of making the semis.

C

chipandchase

Who gives a **** if he is or not a Bulldog next year? He is a Bulldog this year that's all that matters & we need to ****en keep winning to have any chance of making the semis.
i thought we won tonight?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was impressed with keating defense when he was moved into the middle of field playing hooker

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
keating was ok but didnt really add anything. romelo, reynolds or roberts are easily better options. but the way hodkinson is going he dosent need a 5/8 outside him.
Lets just play with 12 then?

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yer i dont like roberts but if its him or keating ,, benny barba would be my pick ,,barba did catch the bombs well tonite but he is to small to keep the big men from going over to score'' and the halves for manly aint big so ben wouldnt have any problems keeping an eye on them! we should be more worried about who's going to be our fullback. the sea eagles are specialities when it comes to the high ball ,there tall and super fast ,,''if jimmy can't see this we are going to be in deep seagull sh.t !

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely agree. We need to be thinking about what's best for us this year, because this season is not over yet.

i thought we won tonight?
We won with Roberts against the Eels and we lost a whole load more games with Keating than we did with Roberts. So if you want to argue down that road, then you're only undermining yourself.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fcking dud of epic proportions this kid. So disappointed in the way he's gone in reverse this year, game after game.

Cutler in 20 minutes of football was 10 times more promising than Keating in his last 10 matches easy. I say hand the 5/8 reigns to Cutler next week.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fcking dud of epic proportions this kid. So disappointed in the way he's gone in reverse this year, game after game.

Cutler in 20 minutes of football was 10 times more promising than Keating in his last 10 matches easy. I say hand the 5/8 reigns to Cutler next week.
i was crook last week i misst cutler's game thats good he played well .,but like i said we need to piss keating off but our weakness will be benny barba..dont get me wrong he is our best player but not as our fullback. thats where they going to aim at us'' break the line try .. ben is to small he can't stop players from scoring even tonite he didn't try watch the game back , the effort sticks out like bull's ball's he's to small. :target::target::target::target:

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This season he has been disappointing but tonight he went well. gave morris a bit more space, defense was great around the ruck, and had a few nice kicks to build on.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Roberts been a bulldog for how many years? People sook about players not being loyal etc etc yet our club gave the number 6 jumper straight to a ranga from parramatta over a bloke whos been with us since he made his fg debut.

Whats keating got over roberts support play tunnel vision and a **** passing game? Edit forgot about his kicks straight to the fullbacks and wingers olols he probably finds grass every 1 out of 9 attempts. I hope for our sake that he somehow comes good.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Was impressed with keating defense when he was moved into the middle of field playing hooker
absolutley his defence on our goal for at least the first ten in the second half was outstanding. I believe he saved at least a try

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spoke to Terry Lamb at the members day and he said he was impressed with keating and that he had a big future at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.