Kouparitsas release granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
so if we get rid of haz, utai, sulli, dj and now koups gone for next year we should have at least 500k to either resign juniors or sign some good prospect
Brett Morris!!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Josh.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he was farked, thank god that lazy ****** has gone tho the rorters where he belongs

LOL at the Canterbury Rooster's

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has ability but lacked NRL consistancy.

If he let his form do the talking he could have made it back into the 17 - I guess his reaction is an insight into his attitude

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has ability but lacked NRL consistancy.

If he let his form do the talking he could have made it back into the 17 - I guess his reaction is an insight into his attitude
Good post Mick, hit the nail on the head.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol thankfully they got rid of him...the guy has nothin tbh

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Koups is gone , Moore didnt like his "style" of play its reported. Too many missed tackles and dropped ball !!!!...hard to believe if one considers that Moore has pushed Utai into the forwards and he is no better when it comes to missing tackles and dropping the ball.
Maybe his attitude wasnt right , maybe Terry Lamb doesnt know how to bring out the best in players . Who knows.
Time will tell if this was a correct decision.

smpd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Koups is gone , Moore didnt like his "style" of play its reported. Too many missed tackles and dropped ball !!!!...hard to believe if one considers that Moore has pushed Utai into the forwards and he is no better when it comes to missing tackles and dropping the ball.
Maybe his attitude wasnt right , maybe Terry Lamb doesnt know how to bring out the best in players . Who knows.
Time will tell if this was a correct decision.
Fair point. I don't know what the Utai experiment was all about, but I hope that particular exercise is behind us now.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe the Utai experiment had something to do with Warburton experiment. Moore was looking at Utai to give us something attack seeing as Warburton offers us nothing attack wise.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
More money in the bank for this season, front-load some contracts and we have more in the bank for next year and beyond. I'm confident management will spend it wisely on re-signing promising juniors and attracting new recruits.

Dogs_01

Barba 2010
Reaction score
heard koups could be playing as soon as this weekend.... so im backing against the roosters..

smpd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta feel sorry for Ogre. He went to Easts to resurrect his career, and before he knew it had all the other losers following him over. Now he may be out the door.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
holdsworth is the only that seemed tigt with the bling boys and if the eels want him its all the better

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
got to hand it to the roosters, their recruitment of players is exceptional, they never miss an opertunity to take our players with big egos..
myles,mason,omearly,anasta, now koops look at the quality there.... not

aaronr

Waterboy
Reaction score
ogre went to roosters cause he got offered nearly 400k,everyone we have let go is on downward slide and the players we have got are in great form and have great winning attitudes and now with more money freed up i wonder who well chase for next year?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters recruitment drive is so linear of late.

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should maintain the current recruitment policy as it appears to be working thus far. I.e. talented, team players in form.

Only in folly would any rugby league follower count the bulldogs out of contention of winning the premiership this year. The dogs are capable and hungry, the only real threats I see are Brisbane and St George.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could have done worse and ended up at the Sharks.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
LOL.

Didnt' take long for him to end up back in NSW Cup!

Pretty embarrasing if you can't make first grade at the Roosters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.