KO Debut

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sure is! Thank fuck for Ciro. Balls to cut the failure and run with a washed 34 grub and untested kid! Thankfully he knows more than the clown who said 50 point flogging….

Funny that same clown said Ko going back to reserves, the move of 6 for flange was a demotion of Reed… week later Failagain is reeds understudy as a reserve grade 9!

Swooooooosh baby.
Show me Josh Reynolds’ try assist, please.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re right bro. I’m a bit drunk LOL. Thanks for your post cause I’m sitting here plotting what to tell my wife so that I can go give someone a hiding if people keep talking FKN LOL.drunk FOB styles LOL
Poor wife. I’ve seen once were warriors I know how fobs are on the drink but they are also tough as nails so they can take the hits and still be up for breakfast and eggs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
KO made his tackles, took the line on a few times and made his passes when he needed to. What do you want a 18yr old rook to do - not try to be Thurston or Johns in your first game and play your role, not run the team.

He wasn't out of position, had the ball in front when he took the line on and beat a few tackles. Like him to straighten up a bit more but more than happy with a debut. In particular when its a close away game and pretty easy to have a brain fart and cost the team the game.

Now if only he could make a coffee.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What was said?
He had that what looked like a blow up with Bell end.

But the interview he was at an emotional loss to explain that he is trying to get players in position etc but its going wrong. (Words to that effect)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
KO made his tackles, took the line on a few times and made his passes when he needed to. What do you want a 18yr old rook to do - not try to be Thurston or Johns in your first game and play your role, not run the team.

He wasn't out of position, had the ball in front when he took the line on and beat a few tackles. Like him to straighten up a bit more but more than happy with a debut. In particular when its a close away game and pretty easy to have a brain fart and cost the team the game.

Now if only he could make a coffee.....
Zero errors in a very tight game. Can’t ask for more than that from an 18yo on debut

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hard to argue with the truth eh?? :laughing: :laughing:
You didn’t make an argument. You’re just getting fired up and resorting to personal insults about Kyle…. A young man who has bled for the club snd served with pride.