News Knights star 'Dominic Young' tours Bulldogs facilities

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus and CC asked foxy, he said
"yeh brah lets trot him around the facilities, at the very least we will get half the rugby league world buzzing brah..the bonus Gus brah is if we get the **** oops shit sorry brah are we live? :tearsofjoy: bonus is if we get him we got a 5 times better version of Okonbur who is outski this year brah.."

I don't think Gus is foxing either but then again, do we REALLY need him? idk..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tin hat time…Gus is doing exactly what he did to the Dragons, met with Hunt so they panic and overpay to keep whilst we tried to swoop in on Sullivan (thank god that never went through). Souths super keen for Young, they see this, they panic and pay him overs and we swoop for…who knows. Just a thought, this is definitely bullshit lol but this is something that could be true and i hope its what is being done here. If we lose Kiraz from this, the club can seriously go get fucked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tin hat time…Gus is doing exactly what he did to the Dragons, met with Hunt so they panic and overpay to keep whilst we tried to swoop in on Sullivan (thank god that never went through). Souths super keen for Young, they see this, they panic and pay him overs and we swoop for…who knows. Just a thought, this is definitely bullshit lol but this is something that could be true and i hope its what is being done here. If we lose Kiraz from this, the club can seriously go get fucked.
There's really no one I'd want from the Knights, Sharks already stole their gun junior prop in a trade for Miller.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz will not be going anywhere. Canterbury Kebabs in 7 minutes away uleh.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's really no one I'd want from the Knights, Sharks already stole their gun junior prop in a trade for Miller.
Was more thinking Souths, their cap would be pretty tight after resigning the Mid 3 in Cook, Latrell and Walker. Has a signing like Hame Sele written all over it lol. Another former Panther from their system that Gus created. He goes good tho so wouldn’t mind it. Idk just some bs theory i made up because i was bored

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Really rate Dom, and any other year from 2017-21, he’d be a great signing, but for next year it’s a little overkill with the talent we have. Although I’m not 100% sold on Alamoti, Skelton looks good. This is all to drive his price up.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The people thinking we're signing Young are over thinking it. A lot of players tour the facilities or meet with Gus and don't sign. I'm sure Gus is genuinely interested in Young. I'm also sure Gus knows we're next to no chance of signing him after getting Crichton and Xerri.

We can't have nearly $2 million tied up in Young, Fox and Crichton when you can find a gem or two like Kiraz for next to nothing.
Sure, we may not win his signature, but Gus wouldnt be talking to him if he didnt want to sign him!