Klemmer warned for throwing bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Klemmer been charged for bottle throwing?

Apparently Josh Massoud says he faves a week for throwing bottle.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously I had no idea of this incident, can things get any worse lol? The game was a dead rubber and some how we are looking at players getting suspended far out. Talk about bringing the game into Des-repute

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
is this a gee up ??

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently he threw it at nathan brown when he was taking the last shot at goal

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does I guess!!!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its all frustration. Hasler either us getting belted or winning games in the 80th minute. Our absolutely diabolical structure and game plan has players gassed, panicked and frustrated.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could we ban the whole team? Our reputation for playing football is already trashed. All we need now is to bring back the image of poor self-discipline and thuggery. A few fan arrests at next week's final, and the season is complete.

If the club descends any further, I will turn away completely after over 60 years of supporting them. I will definitely not renew my membership next year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why the f#ck cant tolman ever get banned !!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a shame we have a team of such extremes. We have players who either can't control their emotions and go out of control (Reynolds, klemmer, graham) or players who are guitar playing hippies with zero enthusiasm or ticker (Loud perret, Trex).

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a shame we have a team of such extremes. We have players who either can't control their emotions and go out of control (Reynolds, klemmer, graham) or players who are guitar playing hippies with zero enthusiasm or ticker (Loud perret, Trex).
We have a shit gameplan, a shit cosch and get constantly ridiculous calls from the refs. Bloody oath even the the fan base is pissed. It's no excuse but the current circumstances don't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.