Kiks in doubt for Friday

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's going to be a good test for sure but won't win another game how much money do you want to have on that?
ha.. leading up to the bye Round 8, we have: Souths (with backs against wall), Chooks, Storm, Knights... no wins there... Then Tigers round 9, i would have thought that would be a win but they finally look energized again after 15 years.. then its Panthers, Raiders.. no wins there,, Dragons r next that's 50/50 then its Knights, eels, chooks, sharks, warriors, cowboys, broncos.. don't see any wins there.. and by then the team will be busted and will limp to the end of another shit season..

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kikau has been named to play I just read the team lists unchanged from last week

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t see why Kiks wouldn’t play he went 80 and played epic his elbow just got caught into another player nothing major

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair that was in the middle of the hip drop craze and he should have known better. Didn't he get suspended for it anyway?
Should have known better? it was a total accident theres nothing you can do about those

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ha.. leading up to the bye Round 8, we have: Souths (with backs against wall), Chooks, Storm, Knights... no wins there... Then Tigers round 9, i would have thought that would be a win but they finally look energized again after 15 years.. then its Panthers, Raiders.. no wins there,, Dragons r next that's 50/50 then its Knights, eels, chooks, sharks, warriors, cowboys, broncos.. don't see any wins there.. and by then the team will be busted and will limp to the end of another shit season..
You might as well give up and watch AFL for the rest of the year then Nancy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Curran at 11 and kautoga onto the bench if that’s the case
I don't think we can afford to not have Curran in the middle. I'd go Salmon left edge 2RF, Kurt Mann lock and bring Katouga onto the bench. If injury is to occur Salmon and Morrin offer some utility value in reshuffle with Tracey and others

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Kiks still out? Seen nothing that says he's in doubt.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we keep defending how we have been this year, we are a shot against any team.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we get a strong win against Souths (doesn't matter if their backs are against the wall, they're a shambles right now), we'll take a lot of confidence in to the following games and could cause some upsets.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for that. For a short minute there I was feeling a bit happy. Should have known better.