News Kikau Update People

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No use bringing him back early, to placate whingeing fans, who will then just whinge about him getting reinjured for bringing him back early.
Of course the club wouldnt bring him back early if there was an abnormal chance of reinjuring that pect problem.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That happens whoever, whatever :(

Club dont make decisions based on booing :grinning:

I'm selfish I admit. I want to see him play....but only if the club thinks he's ok to get thru 20 mins or whatever.
Me too Wendog, i want our best players on the field, but it's not necessarily for their betterment. Kiraz has been busted for weeks, it's the first time weeks he has even looked like being fit. There is no use flogging a dead horse, for little return

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Me too Wendog, i want our best players on the field, but it's not necessarily for their betterment. Kiraz has been busted for weeks, it's the first time weeks he has even looked like being fit. There is no use flogging a dead horse, for little return
Good point. Forgot about CC playing JK injured :(

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Building momentum for next season
he's coming back from a long term injury, i prefer he sit out the rest of the dead rubber matches fully rehabs the injury and get a full preseason under his belt instead of possibly reinjuring himself and spending the off season rehabbing the same injury

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
he's coming back from a long term injury, i prefer he sit out the rest of the dead rubber matches fully rehabs the injury and get a full preseason under his belt instead of possibly reinjuring himself and spending the off season rehabbing the same injury
I thought that too, but what if he has another injury next year? What if he keeps getting injured anyway. If he is fit and a reasonable chance of getting through the game without further injuring his peck he has to play. Helping us get a few more wins will help with team confidence, supporter confidence and recruiting as well.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that too, but what if he has another injury next year? What if he keeps getting injured anyway. If he is fit and a reasonable chance of getting through the game without further injuring his peck he has to play. Helping us get a few more wins will help with team confidence, supporter confidence and recruiting as well.
Yep get the muscles going again otherwise it'll take 3 months next year to hit his straps

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well..I think if he is right to go then play him, from the bench for a suitable period of time and be selective on when he is introduced.
If there is any doubt they wont play him.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with booing fans,is they only care about themselves
TBF to those fans that show up passionately at games, don't think they where booing for the return of an injured player. Must of been more about a 30 to nil half-time score and then 66 to nil. Which was on the back of a spineless showing against the sharks previous week.
On the upside. the chanting probably fast tracked the signing of Sexton.