Kikau training injury

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
least there's 2 byes in those 14 weeks he'll be out for, may as well just leave him out for the season

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember the days when people would panic about us losing Burton or him backflipping on us. Now that he has signed with us long-term and is playing alongside a s**t half-back, most of this forum has gotten the knives out and want him gone asap.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frank the Tank was out for most of 2014. Coincidentally he suffered the pec injury in round 6 and was out for a total of 20 weeks.

Screenshot_20230413-142156~2.png

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully he’s back in the 8-10 discussed. Dogs haven’t said it just media leak of 14 now. The byes don’t change the rounds.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't fret we have TPJ to the rescue. He is bound to step up & then break down when the pressure is too great.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly.

I'd be spewing if it were Preston.

Kikau has done nothing so far and not used properly by Burton.

We will be ok.
Mate he was pretty bloody impressive with his defence. Can’t agree with you for once [emoji23]

He’s a leader and has done well and lead with defence numerous times. He was one of our best in what his 3 games here?

Attack wise sure agree burto isn’t using him well yet. This time out won’t help

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate he was pretty bloody impressive with his defence. Can’t agree with you for once [emoji23]

He’s a leader and has done well and lead with defence numerous times. He was one of our best in what his 3 games here?

Attack wise sure agree burto isn’t using him well yet. This time out won’t help
I'm just comparing him to previous years bro.

PS you don't have to agree with..... ya ****! Lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lights are too bright for Burton. Another shit game against Eels and I’m convinced we are so fucked in terms of our halves up UNTIL 2027 FFS
Of more worry is this
4? marquee players next yr with scope to only remove one in 25
Kikau
Crichton
Burton

TPJ

Not much room to move.

All on the same or more money.

Hopefully he’s back in the 8-10 discussed. Dogs haven’t said it just media leak of 14 now. The byes don’t change the rounds.
When the media leak is channel 9 specifically Weidler...I'd be taking it to the bank currently

Between Thompson, TPJ and Kikau we have over $2 million of the cap missing huge amounts of games. Our edges are where we have probably the least depth at the club too.
@speedy2460 just came fucking hard