kidwell hit on big willie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry Kimmi but BURN BURN BURN
Disco Inferno!! :p..eh as I sad..im not too gutted about the loss..more abit peed off they didnt take their chances when they had them..but theres always next week :D

For kidwell to say after the match that he was unaware of wat mason said during the haka is bull...the hit was definitely personal and his response after the hit made it obvious that he was very aware of what Mason said.

The Aussies should just have a huddle when theyre doing the Haka. They do their thing and we do ours.
IF you listened to all of what Kidwell was saying, you would have heard him say "what stays on the field stays on the field"

H

Haztrick

If I was taking a leak in the toilets and whilst I was taking a leak, another drunk next to me says "**** you" in my direction. Although he said it to me, does this give my urine the right to feel disrespected?
LMFAO!!!!!!! OMG I'm in tears!!

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
look wether mason was wrong or right its never gonna be agreed upon, the fact is u have 26 grown men all phsyched up on a football field, 13 doing a ritual which would have to be one of the most intimidating ones to watch and the other 13 staring at them..... the fact that some cameraman decided to zoom in on 1 of them and he swore thats the matter which has brought all this out, if the camera doesnt catch mason, wed be talking bout the big hit and nothing else, there would be no "disrespect" being discussed. the fact is people in the footy field will swear at each other, lets say australia were singing their national anthem and the camera caught a kiwi player sayinh "F Off" would that mean he was disrespecting a whole country?? argument would start, yes he was, no he wasnt. but if the camera doesnt pick it up then we all go back to our lives and nothing gets done, it was unfortunate that the camera picked it, thats that. wether it was disrespectful or not, thats up to the individual.

~NZ_Warriors~

Waterboy
Reaction score
No offense to anyone on this forum(cos ur all basically bulldogs supporters) but Mason is a huge d@@hed. Hes a disrespectful moron

T

TdoggBulldog

No offense to anyone on this forum(cos ur all basically bulldogs supporters) but Mason is a huge d@@hed. Hes a disrespectful moron

Pfft and i dont doubt the kiwi players would sling **** at the aussies if we were up there doing a dance too.

I rekon the aussies should dance before the match btw.

B

Ben Godberts

Pfft and i dont doubt the kiwi players would sling **** at the aussies if we were up there doing a dance too.

I rekon the aussies should dance before the match btw.
i agree with you..........
why should we have to stand there and patiently wait for there dance to be over mason can say whatever he wants.

T

TdoggBulldog

i would suggest aboriginal dancing..

but.. there are like.. on aboriginals on the team :confused:

i dont know.. if the kiwis get something special.. why don't all other countries...

T

TdoggBulldog

Yeh i knew there were a few... but... its a majority white team... the kiwi team isn't majority white...

fo'sure

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hodges thaiday thurston inglis australia could pick heaps of aboriginals if they wanted to. civoniceva fijian.
mason a fool for dissin em that was just askin for trouble. im dissapointed in big willie. the kidwell mshot may have crept up a little bit but thats all part of footy. the ref was pretty ordinary aswell

T

TdoggBulldog

I didn't have a problem with mason saying anything... Made the game a firery one...

How good was the fighting... and the camera man getting bowled over.

It always makes the game better after a fight because everyone is fired up :grinning:

M

MrCharisma

You're just a bitter Kiwi

Get used to it, Great Britain is going to smash you girls too

~NZ_Warriors~

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol, if u say so :grinning: id tell u to blow it out of ur ass but ino that GB r a good side :grinning:

P

Promiscuous

I didn't have a problem with mason saying anything... Made the game a firery one...

How good was the fighting... and the camera man getting bowled over.

It always makes the game better after a fight because everyone is fired up :grinning:
Agreed. The fight realy did wake up everyone, How physical did it get ?
lol, i know leauge is physical but it was hard physical!!! cant wait for game 2!! yay, im going to melbourne!!!

~NZ_Warriors~

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol, there not bad bro...i gess iv never seen em play though..but i gess they cant b that bad

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i hate that its in melbourne i really wanted to go..........ahh i guess mason's gonna be our for revenge i hope reni is all good

Status
Not open for further replies.