Opinion Key Feature Missing from Our Attack

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Granted he’s obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed :tearsofjoy: It may take shock treatment to get a glow, but whatever it takes I hope it happens because like it or not he’s going to be our 5/8th until at least the end of the season.
Shock treatment? Nuclear reactor bro. Pump that fcker so full of watts he's buzzing more than old Doogs on a Friday night and he's still meh.

Reckon Taaffe is a better 5/8. Burto to centres and Critta to FB. Taaffe is just gunna feed the pigs and when they over commit he's good enough to take advantage. Not sit there on every set saying to himself 'duh - what did Cam tell me to do again'....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shock treatment? Nuclear reactor bro. Pump that fcker so full of watts he's buzzing more than old Doogs on a Friday night and he's still meh.

Reckon Taaffe is a better 5/8. Burto to centres and Critta to FB. Taaffe is just gunna feed the pigs and when they over commit he's good enough to take advantage. Not sit there on every set saying to himself 'duh - what did Cam tell me to do again'....
lol FMD Taafe to 5/8th?? You got to hook me up that shit is epic :tearsofjoy: so far today I have seen Taafe to HB and now Taafe to 5/8th he’s moving up pay grades pretty quick for a bloke who can’t play FB:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
lol FMD Taafe to 5/8th?? You got to hook me up that shit is epic :tearsofjoy: so far today I have seen Taafe to HB and now Taafe to 5/8th he’s moving up pay grades pretty quick for a bloke who can’t play FB:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Neither can Burto but we're paying him twice plus Taaffe money. At least you get Burton playing somewhere where he can actually contribute. And u get Critta where I think he can really shine. Taaffe just has to pass it when he needs to.

Does he straighten up the attack. Yes. can he break the line. Yes. What is shit about him at FB - positioning and the ability to catch the high ball - 2 things he doesn't have to do at 5/8. The half can make the bigger calls. Whomever that is.

Not my fault I'm always right. Blame it on the genes....