Kerrod Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
This won't be a popular thread but Holland was outstanding today

Strong carries good under high ball defence strong and found an offload in his game

Oh and [emoji817] with boot including the winner

Credit where credit due
Bloody oaths he was! Cool under pressure also, his goal kicking was top class!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with ya, he was good, didn't get monstered in tackles as much as he usually does n was awesome with the boot

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate the blue eyed boy to be honest,
He ain't perfect, but he is our best goal kicker and can win us games with that as he did today,

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes just like a rookie. Rocks and diamonds. Today was a diamonds day. Good players will eventually replace the rocks with diamonds, and be better more often. He does have some talent. Will be good to see him kick that well on a ground he doesnt practice on all the time.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I noticed he rarely got dominated in tackles this game, not sure if it was a one off or just because we were playing the knights but I hope it continues.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was like a different player today. Didn't get dominated every tackle like he usually does and made some decent runs. Still slow as though so i wouldn't be trying to fit him in my 17 unless he endes up an 80%+ goal kicker.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Frankly, I didn't see him doing anything different to what he has done for most of the season. I can't remember the last time he missed a bomb and he always aims up running the ball out of our red zone. Sometimes they put numbers on him and he doesn't get much go forward but he has a dig every week and almost scores a try a game so he is always in the right spots in attack as well. He may not be a flash but he is safe and does his job.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Played well.
Kicked fantastic under pressure.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hed be ok with a faster centre inside him we need james roberts bad

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he kicks like that every game he should play FG. Normally he kicks like Lamb

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed but we had all the ball. He's a solid player but not a long term option.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland has copped some stick on here and I've been a bit critical at times but he has shown we need his kicking. If he wasn't there we lose today. I think he needs more NRL experience and while he won't be the best he can prove to be a decent winger for us and a match winner with his goal kicking. Also he provided a couple decent offloads deep in our half getting us out of trouble so credit where credit is due.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed but we had all the ball. He's a solid player but not a long term option.
No we didn't. The completed 30/36 and we completed 23/30. They must've had 10 consecutive sets in the second half when they scored their points. We couldn't catch a break. We even got pinged for the not retiring behind the play the ball penalty again. Second time this year.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has any other side been penalised for that ? It's like the Shepard of the ball on a bomb. I haven't seen another team penalised for it despite it happening every bomb.

Just seems total BS

Status
Not open for further replies.