Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Mickey on ignore … sick of the antagonising crap he pushes ..

Only saw this because it was replied to …

Couple of days ago he was commenting & wishing everyone would be nice to each other, … then comes out with this bs ..[emoji116]

Image1702433686.767459.jpg

Seems like he wants everyone to be nice to each other when it suits him .. or those same rules don’t apply to him …

Far to many narcissistic hypocrites on this forum ..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
honestly I'm sick of cases like this (obviously domestic violence isn't okay, but it's way too easily for a situation like this to happen - can apply something similar to the sexual ones). At least he needs to be compensated for loss of income in full (by the government) and if he isn't reinstated that (compensation) needs to also go into the future because it's really bullshit to say the least. If he's reinstated will come down to Fox, I think he should be personally.
What I think sucks is his name gets dragged through the mud and she gets to remain anonymous

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His problem going back into his old role will be. His old role was all about sensational journalism. Taking a minuscule amount of detail and making the rest up to create a story.

After being on the other side of the story. I don’t see how he can step back into that role. The next player accused of beating someone up and being thrust into the media spotlight. Will be a hard one for him to cover. He will have the spotlight on himself whichever angle he takes.
Talking shit about the tigers is a bit different from someone lying about him being a domestic abuser lol

his whole job is to create headlines around the game and players a paid more because of journos.Everyone gets in their feelings For some reason when they’re literally doing their job, to get NRL in front of people’s eyes

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent deserves his job back whether you like him or not. I don't, but he's innocent and it's only fair if that happens to you.

When he's on 360 it's all about him hogging the show and bagging anyone who doesn't agree with him - over and over until it's time for the next topic. Sometimes I agreed, but it was becoming the Paul Kent show and pretty unwatchable (although watching him jam Buzz at times was amusing)!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kent deserves his job back whether you like him or not. I don't, but he's innocent and it's only fair if that happens to you.

When he's on 360 it's all about him hogging the show and bagging anyone who doesn't agree with him - over and over until it's time for the next topic. Sometimes I agreed, but it was becoming the Paul Kent show and pretty unwatchable (although watching him jam Buzz at times was amusing)!
I imagine he will have legal recourse, should he not be reinstated to all previous gigs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fair enough he's been found innocent but I don't think he deserves the gig on nrl360 back. For someone with detestable character like kent to be on television with the amount of self-aggrandizing he does doesn't deserve the privilege. But hey that's just my opinion and I'm sure many disagree

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough he's been found innocent but I don't think he deserves the gig on nrl360 back. For someone with detestable character like kent to be on television with the amount of self-aggrandizing he does doesn't deserve the privilege. But hey that's just my opinion and I'm sure many disagree
sounds like we agree they should've sacked him long before all this.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget this @Bulldogsteve pretender
He is bald
Red faced
Racist (in a bad way)
Low IQ
Arrogant- despite literally being borderline mentally cognitive
Abusive
Entitled. Like he hasn’t been played or schooled.
Clown crew. Please tag him. Let him see what a thugg be callin him !
You're the racist 1 yo ! So many of your posts are race related uleh . . .Whatever that means

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
And Kent's opinion is generally more logical than the rest . . .might make 360 worth watching again
Have to agree with you. Frankly, I don't care about his personal life and I suspect he's been through hell in this episode.

Don't understand why so many here have chosen to converge his personal issues with his profession, let alone just assume that he was guilty without hearing the details.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenty is a great commentator I find his opinions generally spot on. Keeps Gould honest too. I know who id rather listen to between Kenty and Tallis

He is the first commentator to lay the boot in especially around player off field indiscretions, and why does he do this? Because he is a clickbait journo hack, he wants to create hysteria for viewership and he is very flippant with his "opinions". No doubt the producers want him to do this but it gets boring very quickly...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to agree with you. Frankly, I don't care about his personal life and I suspect he's been through hell in this episode.

Don't understand why so many here have chosen to converge his personal issues with his profession, let alone just assume that he was guilty without hearing the details.
Its called trial by media . . .

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenty is a great commentator I find his opinions generally spot on. Keeps Gould honest too. I know who id rather listen to between Kenty and Tallis
Same. I prefer the journos to the ex players. Paul Kent was very good. The ex players aren’t from the Rex Mossop mould. You find the ex players in the media all have vested interests or jobs elsewhere that clouds their thinking.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was not guilty in court but is still an unlikeable angry little **** I’d like to punch if I could reach his head. I don’t want to see him back on Fox, not that I watch NRL360 anyway

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
There is nothing worse than a vindictive women who is out to get the man.

If you've never come across this type of women count your lucky stars! To many men go through hell and get absolutely outcasted by people like most of the comments on this thread who find them guilty just from an accusation!

I hope one day a women gets put away with the same sentence a man was potentially facing through fake accusations. There is no deterrence at all!

These type of women ruin it for the genuine people who are in trouble from wanker dudes!

Last edited: