Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep - and you know why - pre-internet newspapers were a license to print money. Most people catching a train or bus each morning would buy one and they were filled with high paying advertisers. As the world went digital news became just another noise in the crowd competing for time and wallet share and subsequently ad spend moved online as well. Then we had newspaper subscriptions but that only stemmed the bleeding so much - the click bait was needed. I’ve recently subscribed to AAP - as an independent news wire all you get are the stories, the facts. No opinions, no political lean and I like it for under $10/month.
Downside of the digital age.

I was one of those. Bought the paper everyday.

Then when they went downhill just stopped.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Downside of the digital age.

I was one of those. Bought the paper everyday.

Then when they went downhill just stopped.
Yep and then stuff like Trump and Covid just made it worse. I was once a newshound too but nowhere near as much these days - I prefer less and less noise now.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their stories match up except foe the choking bit.

Sounds like he ignored her, which she said he does.

Sounds like she wasn't supposed to be in his house and she took his phone.

She just Sounds like one of those looney chick's to me. Make a big scene, he didn't pay attention to her and then oh well may as well cal the cops.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should get his job back. This was bullshit
His problem going back into his old role will be. His old role was all about sensational journalism. Taking a minuscule amount of detail and making the rest up to create a story.

After being on the other side of the story. I don’t see how he can step back into that role. The next player accused of beating someone up and being thrust into the media spotlight. Will be a hard one for him to cover. He will have the spotlight on himself whichever angle he takes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget this @Bulldogsteve pretender
He is bald
Red faced
Racist (in a bad way)
Low IQ
Arrogant- despite literally being borderline mentally cognitive
Abusive
Entitled. Like he hasn’t been played or schooled.
Clown crew. Please tag him. Let him see what a thugg be callin him !

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
His problem going back into his old role will be. His old role was all about sensational journalism. Taking a minuscule amount of detail and making the rest up to create a story.

After being on the other side of the story. I don’t see how he can step back into that role. The next player accused of beating someone up and being thrust into the media spotlight. Will be a hard one for him to cover. He will have the spotlight on himself whichever angle he takes.
Kent doesn't care what anyone else thinks or says about him, he is the ultimate narcissist.

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never had an issue with Kenty myself. I've read some pretty nasty stuff about him these last few months, and not only on here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Never had an issue with Kenty myself. I've read some pretty nasty stuff about him these last few months, and not only on here.
@bradyk ive been meaning to ask you
What happens if Fox don’t give him his job back given he has a diminished rep despite being innocent?
Is this A legal issue for dismissal?
Or does he get reinstated fully no strings?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
@bradyk ive been meaning to ask you
What happens if Fox don’t give him his job back given he has a diminished rep despite being innocent?
Is this A legal issue for dismissal?
Or does he get reinstated fully no strings?
honestly I'm sick of cases like this (obviously domestic violence isn't okay, but it's way too easily for a situation like this to happen - can apply something similar to the sexual ones). At least he needs to be compensated for loss of income in full (by the government) and if he isn't reinstated that (compensation) needs to also go into the future because it's really bullshit to say the least. If he's reinstated will come down to Fox, I think he should be personally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Forget this @Bulldogsteve pretender
He is bald
Red faced
Racist (in a bad way)
Low IQ
Arrogant- despite literally being borderline mentally cognitive
Abusive
Entitled. Like he hasn’t been played or schooled.
Clown crew. Please tag him. Let him see what a thugg be callin him !
Racist? I haven't seen anything racist in his posts I've read.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Amateur stuff! The other troll uses a VPN to bamboozle the mods into thinking it's multiple people.
Just stop, fam. I love the rest of the so called "clown crew" for their honesty, but there's only one Flanagun, baby!