Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if Kent is completely innocent, which still might not be the case just because the charges were dropped, excuse me while I don't shed a tear for him considering he's hammered a million players in the media and presumed they were guilty before they were later proven innocent. Karma is a bitch

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not a Kent fan but if he was innocent all along that is fkn messed up. This guilty until proven innocent climate can fck your life up forever
I agree.

Trial by media is just wrong and part of the reason real journalism is dead.

So-called journalists offer opinions and conclusions instead of a story.

But when it comes to guys like Kent, how many guys has he judged and hung out to dry before a trial has started.

How many times has he written a story declaring a footballer guilty before an investigation has been completed.

To me this is just a little balancing of the scales

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree.

Trial by media is just wrong and part of the reason real journalism is dead.

So-called journalists offer opinions and conclusions instead of a story.

But when it comes to guys like Kent, how many guys has he judged and hung out to dry before a trial has started.

How many times has he written a story declaring a footballer guilty before an investigation has been completed.

To me this is just a little balancing of the scales
Kent is degenerate. Fck him. The process is flawed though. You can’t have innocent people losing their jobs. It’s all done for optics and to not lose sponsor dollars from heavy social media backlash. There has to be a way to not punish people before they have been found guilty of anything

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another man lured by the power of the puss. No matter how crazy they are.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kent is degenerate. Fck him. The process is flawed though. You can’t have innocent people losing their jobs. It’s all done for optics and to not lose sponsor dollars from heavy social media backlash. There has to be a way to not punish people before they have been found guilty of anything
I agree.

Over the last 30yrs journalism has moved away from what it was.

You used to get a balanced story with facts from both sides presented.

These days you get an editorial where opinion passes as fact, and stories are written from a certain point of view to push an agenda.

I may just have a bad memory but back in the 80's, 90's and even 2000's I rarely remember news outlets labeled as left or right. Today it is common practice.

The first time I remember editorialism passed off as journalism was the 'Cash for Comments', and instead of shutting that down it exploded in popularity and became the norm.

Unfortunately people believe the crap that is being served up as news these days.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braith has got his hands full at the moment. Punching above his weight. Kent could learn a trick or two.. then again it seems he already tried
Kents an ordinary looking 55 yr old and hes nobbing girls half his age. Hes doing alright bless him

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Over the last 30yrs journalism has moved away from what it was.

You used to get a balanced story with facts from both sides presented.

These days you get an editorial where opinion passes as fact, and stories are written from a certain point of view to push an agenda.

I may just have a bad memory but back in the 80's, 90's and even 2000's I rarely remember news outlets labeled as left or right. Today it is common practice.
Yep - and you know why - pre-internet newspapers were a license to print money. Most people catching a train or bus each morning would buy one and they were filled with high paying advertisers. As the world went digital news became just another noise in the crowd competing for time and wallet share and subsequently ad spend moved online as well. Then we had newspaper subscriptions but that only stemmed the bleeding so much - the click bait was needed. I’ve recently subscribed to AAP - as an independent news wire all you get are the stories, the facts. No opinions, no political lean and I like it for under $10/month.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the words of this guy....

How's it taste, motherfucker?

Karmas a bitch and so is Kent

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kents an ordinary looking 55 yr old and hes nobbing girls half his age. Hes doing alright bless him
If you are going to racially abuse him at least get his age correct nuffy

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if Kent is completely innocent, which still might not be the case just because the charges were dropped, excuse me while I don't shed a tear for him considering he's hammered a million players in the media and presumed they were guilty before they were later proven innocent. Karma is a bitch
the charges weren’t dropped, he was tried and acquitted