Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well bloody turn your headset off before you do lol cant have the juniors hearing our potty mouths lol
Come on that was hilarious, should have heard him the next day, went straight up to wifey and asked her what a fisting was, she ran straight at me i just played dumb and said bloody hell what they teaching these kids at school. Haha we have a meeting on Friday with the principle I have no idea what I'm gonna say

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Come on that was hilarious, should have heard him the next day, went straight up to wifey and asked her what a fisting was, she ran straight at me i just played dumb and said bloody hell what they teaching these kids at school. Haha we have a meeting on Friday with the principle I have no idea what I'm gonna say

Hahahahahaahahahahaha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking lol hahahaha ohhh shit

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK ME!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sniper-kills-ISIS-fighter-TWO-MILES-away.html

A Canadian sniper has beat the record for the longest confirmed kill in military history by picking off an ISIS fighter from a staggering 11,319 feet.
The bullet was fired from a McMillan TAC-50 rifle set on a high-rise tower and took 10 seconds to travel the 2.14 miles towards the fighter, who was attacking Iraqi soldiers.
This smashed the last record set by a Briton Craig Harrison, who killed a Taliban soldier with a 338 Lapua Magnum rifle at a range of 8,120 feet(1.54 miles) in 2009.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FUCK ME!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sniper-kills-ISIS-fighter-TWO-MILES-away.html

A Canadian sniper has beat the record for the longest confirmed kill in military history by picking off an ISIS fighter from a staggering 11,319 feet.
The bullet was fired from a McMillan TAC-50 rifle set on a high-rise tower and took 10 seconds to travel the 2.14 miles towards the fighter, who was attacking Iraqi soldiers.
This smashed the last record set by a Briton Craig Harrison, who killed a Taliban soldier with a 338 Lapua Magnum rifle at a range of 8,120 feet(1.54 miles) in 2009.
Sign him up FFS. If he passes the vigorous training, he may just become a TBag.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FUCK ME!!!

Read that yesterday that's fucking 3.4 km absolutely insane .last time i shot a gun i was struggling to hit a Coke can with a .22 30 meters away.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sign him up FFS. If he passes the vigorous training, he may just become a TBag.
Poor **** has to do a 3k dash to tbag him .
Id be calling in a chopper to get the tbag in before rigamortis sets

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who's up for a battle Royale tonight. Wants to get to sqauds running and the tbag name on all the highlights

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scratch that. I'll be able to play after the game. Forgot it's a 6pm game tonight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Read that yesterday that's fucking 3.4 km absolutely insane .last time i shot a gun i was struggling to hit a Coke can with a .22 30 meters away.
I'm not a bad shot if it's on a tripod, but standing shot I'm a problem due to my shitty shoulder.

I Should be able to have a quick bash before the game and after the game.
Nice ... two wanks in one night!

So when will you have time for BF1 action?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a bad shot if it's on a tripod, but standing shot I'm a problem due to my shitty shoulder.

Nice ... two wanks in one night!

So when will you have time for BF1 action?
I play one handed