Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I learned a new word today from my kennel brothers "wahesh"
Tank you are indeed a wahesh my friend and a fucking inspiration to me and all on the kennel.you said in an earlier post that the pain you felt in the gym made you feel normal, that's the attitude of a warrior and a tough ****.
Thanks brother, my kennel family helps me through it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got along day tomorrow, I have to bloods, x-ray, ECHO, ECG, MRI and another biopsy. Got to leave the house at 530 (about 5 hours from now and I can't sleep lol)

all the best tank!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I trimmed it about 2 1/2 months back and the missus challenged me to see how long it could get

jeewiz, without the beard you looked like a dinkydi aussie and with beard you look like a fully sick leb who prays 5 times a day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
jeewiz, without the beard you looked like a dinkydi aussie and with beard you look like a fully sick leb who prays 5 times a day.
I have seen Ecca with and without a beard. TANK approves bearded Ecca!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen Ecca with and without a beard. TANK approves bearded Ecca!

yours not bad either mate,

all you need that lion in head lock in one arm and a massive sword in the other.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bloody good question - how the fuk are you mate?
Got to get onto the mods on this site - I've been locked out since the Eels made the finals and only got back in today.
Welcome back brother. I think I've hit yet another wall but I gotta go in on Thursday for my lucky 13th biopsy. Normal recipients have 6 the first year.

I haven't been to the gym since Friday and I'm fucking losing it lol

But I've learnt what the professors told me, expect the worse but expect to get through it. After all, a nickname they gave me is Steven Segal as I am Hard to Kill lol I just think I'm a stubborn **** lol

Last edited:

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back brother. I think I've hit yet another wall but I gotta go in on Thursday for my lucky 13th biopsy. Normal recipients have 6 the first year.

I haven't been to the gym since Friday and I'm fucking losing it lol

But I've learnt what the professors told me, expect the worse but expect to get through it. After all, a nickname they gave me is Steven Segal as I am Hard to Kill lol I just think I'm a stubborn **** lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
nickname they gave me is Steven Segal as I am Hard to Kill lol I just think I'm a stubborn **** lol
As long as it doesn't come with the allegations Seagal is currently facing in the media.

One might say he's "Under Siege".

Status
Not open for further replies.